Mah Boy Sanji

Sanji X Shy! Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having a crush on Sanji was a pain in the ass, but you still tried anyway, most of the time it was by hanging out in the kitchen, occasionally helping him with the meals.

You were cutting carrots while Sanji stirred the liquid inside de pot.

"Here (Y/N)-Chwan let me help you." Sanji said, as he came behind you and guided your hands to chop the vegetable.

"OH MY GOD HOW DO I MOVE?! WHAT IF I FEEL A LITTLE DO MUCH OF HIM? WHAT DO I DO?" Your mind raced with numerous thoughts, overthinking every step as the blood rushed to your cheeks while your hands felt cold and sweaty.

"She really can't cut vegetables for shit." Sanji thought, quickly cutting one carrot after another while you were in your panicked state.

"WHAT IF HE CAN TELL I'M SHAKING AND FREAKING OUT? THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!" You cried internally, as you mentally accepted that any chance you had with the love of your life has been ruined after this horrid encounter.

"What else can I make with carrots? If I gave Luffy a painted slab of wood and say it's meat he would probably eat it. I should try that." Sanji mentally noted, prepared to paint a slab of wood after chopping up carrots.

"Alright all of the carrots are cut! You can leave if you'd like (Y/N)-Chwan!" Sanji exclaimed, as you whimpered and left to cry yourself into a hole.

You laid on your bed and quietly sobbed, feeling like an absolute idiot for messing everything up and ruining your chances with your one true love.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" You thought.

"(Y/N) lunch is ready!" Nami called from upstairs.

"I'm too hungry not to eat..." You groaned, rushing upstairs to eat quickly and never look back.

"Hey Sanji what type of meat is this?" Luffy asked, pointing at the painted slab of wood on his plate.

"It's Termite Meat!" Sanji exclaimed, curious to find out if his captain was dense enough to eat wood.

Meanwhile, you ate quietly, making sure to not draw any attention, although everyone was focused on Luffy and his special "termite meat".

As you quickly left after eating, Luffy immediately gobbled down the slab of wood.

"You should make this more often Sanji! It's some of your best cooking!" Luffy exclaimed.

"I can't believe he just ate that." Everyone thought, speechless at their captains antics.

It's short, I know, but sometimes you just want to make something strange y'know?