Sanji

Author: HEEELLLLPPPPP IM GETTING A DISEASE!

Law: Cut the drama.

Author: IM GETTING WRITERS BLOCK! ITS SO SAD! ;-;

_______________________________________

You wanted to cry at this moment, as a culinary student, you had to go through much pain. Such as in going to class at 02:00 am. It made you want to cry, at least you had good friends. And doing what you loved.

You woke up and got dressed, prepared yourself for the mostly painful day. It isn't that painful when Sanji,your boyfriend is there with you.

*time skip to after class*

You were actually going to Sanji's parents place, at least the ones he considered his parents.

Once you arrived there, you found out it was your culinary teacher, Zeff. It was awkward at first, until he pulled out the family album. Then it was only awkward for Sanji.

"And this was his first day at ballet. Said he didn't want his hands dirty," Zeff said, pointing at a picture were a small Sanji was wearing a Leotard and stretching.

"Please don't old fart..." Sanji muttered with a blush, as you were actually interested in the big hole of stuff Sanji never told you about.

"So many times this little eggplant got pissed. Did he ever tell you about his emo phase?" Zeff asked, going through to the album to show you more embarrassing photos.

"Old fart I think that's enough photos." Sanji spoke up. "Their humiliating." He said sternly.

"Please little eggplant, I've waited long enough to do this. And your not stopping me. I haven't even showed her the best ones." He said, without giving any shits to Sanjis dignity.

You smiled at Sanji, and gave him a peck on the lips.

"It's okay it's not like I'm going to stop liking you after this." You told him reassuringly.

Sanji did feel better, until Zeff spoke up.

"See? And she didn't even live through it." He said. Sanji went back to wanting to disappear.

"But let's get back to the photos..."

After a lot of great blackmail material, and finding out how Sanji is so good at blending and eyebrow goals, you both went home.

"That was great buttercup." You told him, yawning as Sanji drove both of you back to your shared apartment.

"Don't call me that." He said.

On the way, you fell asleep, and Sanji being the marriage material boyfriend, instead of waking you up, carried you back in.

He laid you down on the bed, ready to reflect on today's traumatic experience, until someone pulled him down to sleep with them.

"Buttercup, come and sleep with me..." You muttered in your sleep. Sanji wanted to back away and cry at the fact you knew about this, but being a gentleman he didn't and slept with you.

~End~

__________________________________________

Author: Emo Sanji... Pffftttt

Law: Sanji as a little Ballerina doing little twirls. *saves it in the archives*

Sanji: *sulking* Why....