Ace

A/n: Hello there! How have you been? Enough about you it's time to talk about me. 

I'm trying something different today by using a random word generator to pick four words and using them to write a story! So, here are my words:

Guttate: resembling drops or characterized by markings that resemble drops.

Ejectamenta: matter ejected, as from an erupting volcano.

Gammomania: a form of mania characterized by strange and extravagant proposals of marriage.

Wight: a spirit, ghost, or other supernatural being.

Ever since you were a young girl, you seemed to have a connection to the spirit world: seeing dead cats, ghosts, some dead relatives even. Sometimes, there are nice ghosts and sometimes bad ghosts. But hey, it makes your life more interesting! 

 One ghost, in particular, seems to have taking a liking towards you. A shirtless raven with freckles and a tattoo on his arm, it seems like a peculiar choice for a tattoo, but who are you to judge? 

"Marry me (y/n)!" Ah, there he is again. 

"Ace for the last time, you're a ghost and I'm not! How would this ever work?!" You exclaimed, walking down the halls of marineford. 

 "We can make it work! It would be great!" He exclaimed, floating down the hallway with you.

 "I barely know you!" You argued, but sadly, your rationalizing was useless. 

"We can go on cute dates! You and I!" He exclaimed, patting your shoulder but passing through it. 

 "You can't even touch me! How would this work?!" You exclaimed as you passed your hand through the hole in his chest. 

"Oh, so you wanted me to touch you eh? You're dirtier than I thought." He wiggled his eyebrows at you with a smirk, as you just rolled your eyes. 

" Commander (L/n), who are you talking to?" A random marine asked as you turned to him."What do you mean? I'm not talking to anyone! You should get your ears checked soldier." You said in a stern but demanding voice.

 Yes, after years and years of dealing with this gift, you had to get used to lying. Not that you enjoyed it, of course.But you were pretty good at it.

 "Good going (y/n)!" Ace gave you a thumbs-up as he grinned, while the poor marine stuttered away. 

"I'll be on my way now, don't forget to maintain your training now." You said dryly, as you maintained a firm and threatening posture in hopes to scare away any other marine. 

As you entered your headquarters, you closed the door with a sigh. 

"That was a good lie (y/n)! Confidence is key!" He reassured you, as you glared at him.

 "I wouldn't have to lie if it wasn't for you!" You gritted your teeth. 

"It wasn't that bad! Now can you do that at the altar with me?!" 

He exclaimed, floating atop your bed with a smile."No! I'm not marrying you! You're a ghost Ace!" You exclaimed. 

"Like that stops you." He said sarcastically with a smirk, changing from a lying position to having a hand on his hip and a brow cocked.

 "IT DOES!" You exclaimed, frustrated. 

 "Suuureeee it does (y/n)." He teased, getting pleasure from frustrating you.