Mihawk

"Is this the last box?" Nami pointed at the cardboard box in your room. 

"Yup!" You exclaimed.

"I'm so glad this is finally over!" She groaned. 

"Me too!" You fell back first on your bed. 

A confortable silence fell between the two of you, as neither felt the obligation to come up with a subject. 

It was a surprisingly sunny day for autumn. Although windy, the polar winds hadn't reached your area yet. 

"It looks like the higher air pressure hasn't arrived yet." Nami commented, staring out the window. 

You hummed in aggreement, even if you didn't understand most of her weather observations. 

"Maybe we should take a walk before it gets too cold." You suggested sitting up, "Y'know, we can explore campus and stuff."

"We can peruse the selection of cute boys." She winked. 

"Don't you have anything else in mind?" You grimaced, previous experiences with college boys coming to mind. 

"Of course I do!" She smirked, "Their money!" 

"It's easier to get a sugar daddy for that." You groaned, putting on your sweater. 

"Where's the fun in that? It's much more entertaining to swoon a rich boy and get him to spoil you." She argued. 

"Since when are you so technical about where you get your money?" You asked, leaving the shared bedroom with her. 

"Someone has to redistribute the wealth-" Nami stopped in the hallway, mouth agape. 

"What is it-" That's when you saw it. 

The shirtless man was walking down the hallway while his towel barely covered what was necessary. Droplets of water contoured the chiseled muscles before finding a spot under the towel, you swore you recognized those abs from somewhere. A greek sculpture? 

"Hey (Y/N)!" Said person pat your head walking past you.

"What?" You muttered, turning your head only to immediately recognize those locks.

After all, how could you forget the tresses you tugged lovingly that night?

"He goes here?!" Nami whisper yelled. 

"Apparently!" You replied. 

"Sorry I have to leave so early." He kissed your forehead. 

"Where do you even have to go on a sunday?" You groaned, the sheets barely covering your nude frame.

"I have a presentation due monday." He answered.

"Is it for a job?" You asked, almost falling back to sleep.

"College." He put his shirt on.

"Where do you go?" You asked. "Also, put some pants on, you look like winnie the pooh" You commented. 

He smiled sheepishly at your comment, immediately looking for a pair of underwear. 

"I go to West Blue university. The one near all the corn crops?" He explained, now wearing lacy underpants. 

"I know where it is." You yawned, looking at the clock on your nightstand. "It's five in the morning, you can sleep a little long if you want." 

"I can't, but thank you for your hospitality." He smiled, opening the window. "Next time I see you coffee is on me, kay? Bye!" He jumped out the window before you could process anything that just hapenned. 

Fuck. He does go here. 

Nami laughed at your misfortune of meeting up with your half-naked hookup while the two of you walked around. 

"I can't believe you didn't realize he went here! You of all people!" She laughed, holding her stomach. 

"I forgot okay?! When he told me I was super tired!" 

"Tired of all the raw hard banging s- Mmph!" She glared you, while your hand covered her mouth from saying anything else out loud. 

"Will you be quiet?! I don't need people thinking I'm a slut!" You exclaimed. She nodded.

You slowly released your hand from her face, unfortunately, her lips already curled into a sly smirk before you could do anyhting. 

"SEX!" She exclaimed, finishing the phrase. Your face was now red from embarassment, and you prayed that you wouldn't see anyone nearby ever again.

"I'm going to kill you." You gritted, picking up the pace to pretend the two of you weren't togheter. 

"You love me too much to do that!" She stuck her tongue out to tease you, sprinting in the same direction. 

"No I don't!" You retorted, bumping into something. 

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Nami asked. 

"Yeah, why?" You massaged the bruise forming on your head, feeling something wet.

"I think you're bleeding." She commented. 

You looked at your hand, seeing the red liquid yourself. "I guess I am." 

While walking to the nurses office for a band aid, you began to notice how many crows there were around. 

"Are there usually this many crows around?" You asked the nurse. 

"It's because of the corn." She answered, disenfecting your wound. "Some people are superstitious about them." 

"In what way?" Nami asked, sitting beside you.

"Apparently the amount of crows you see can mean something." She shrugged. 

You began feeding them throughout the semester, eventually, at least twelve of them had names.  The first one had a thing for popcorn, which made naming him easy.

Most of them figured out your schedule, and began waiting through your usual route. Occasionally, some of them would find your window and sit patiently for you to wake up. 

Except Takis, who cawed loudly until you acknowledged his existence.

"Shut up you damn bird!" Nami exclaimed, throwing something at the window.

Needless to say, Nami didn't always appeciate your new habit.

"Don't be mean to him! It'll make him noisier!" You groaned, opening the window. 

"I don't care just make him go away!" She retorted, covering her head with one of her many pillows.

You begrudgingly gave the dramatic bird a Takis chip. The bird hapilly ate it, almost immediately flying away afterwards. 

"I don't think those are good for a bird." Nami commented. 

"I know they aren't." You sighed. "But I really want some fucking sleep." You closed the windows and hopping into bed.

A couple of hours later, you left the confort of your blanket cocoon to face the world. Rolling out of bed, you prepared your beg and outfit. After organizing eveything, you waited.

"For how long are you going to do this?" Nami asked, applying her makeup. 

"Until the day that I die." You answered grimly. 

After the familiar footsteps passed your door, the coast was clear. 

"You'll have to face him one day!" Nami warned. 

"Never!" You answered, leaving the room.

Going through your usual route, some of the usual birds you saw were already waiting for you. Pulling out the bird feed from your pocket, you threw it on the grass for them. 

An elenth crow flew in, bringin a random item in his beak. 

"What's this?" You asked yourself, recognizing the plastic item as a school ID. 

"Dracule Mihawk?" You raised a brow. The name sounded familiar, but from where?