Ussop

Moriarty: Did you miss me?

Me: Yes.

Law: No.

Sherlock: Law, you are showing signs of jealousy, shoulders tense, biting the inside of your cheek, eyebrows nicely trimmed, twitching in the slightest, hands about to be curled in to fists. Your left foot is pointing to Mona, silly username, your other is pointed to Moriarty, you pulse is higher and you clearly are going to pull up a blue dome, obvious jealousy.

Me: Why would he be jealous of Moriarty?

Sherlock: Why are you?

________________________________________

Ussop, your boyfriend, really shy. But it is honestly in all, adorable. (Sherlock: No it isn't)

As much as he is shy, he is really affectionate.

Currently, you and him were watching a movie, cuddling up to each other. When you feel a kiss. You carefully look up, Ussop smiled down at you, pecking your lips.

And guess what you were watching? Supernatural. So in other words he's going to hug you very very soon.

And there it was, he was shaking, and hugging ,you it was great. You turned off the TV for him and just cuddled.

After a while you fell asleep, which poor Ussop couldn't do. So after the first sound he carried you, more like ran faster than the speed of light and went under the covers with your sleeping form.

He was silently under the bed, hopping to go to sleep, he closed his eyes and stayed  in the same position for what seemed hours, until he felt shuffling behind him until he heard a voice:

"Ussop?" The voice asked, it was a soft tired voice, which he would love to know the source but he was currently scared shitless.

He let out a blood curdling banshee scream that if you didn't plunge with a pillow, the whole neighborhood could hear.

The poor guy, he was still shaking, which hugged to calm down, constantly telling him that it was just you.

After that he hugged you for dear life, and the two of you stayed like that for the rest of the night.

End.

_______________________________________

Sherlock: Can we go now?

Me: No.

Moriarty & Doffy: *being psychos*

Law: *opens the door* out.