Kid

Kid: Sup bitches I'm back

Author: My favorite Ketchup bottle

Law: *ready to murder Kid*

You and your boyfriend Kid, were watching game of tear shedding pain. Kid loved watching all the deaths, he knew each one of them by heart. But you on the other hand, didn't really like it because of what he liked it for, you probably only watched it because it was the only way you found to cuddle him.

"DIE (Insert Loved by all character that no one wanted to die that is in a hella pain as he slowly reaches death not before out of nowhere a deer shows up and breaks the remaining bones and pushed him into a ditch and the ditch caught fire then exploded and no one found any remains so there wasn't even a funeral which boosts the fells up 10 times more so that you can't even shed tears because you already cried so much) DIE HAHAHA!" He laughed like a maniac. You just cried because you were hoping that character would live, so you just silently cried for the rest of the episode.

"(Y/N)? You're missing (insert hated for all eternity character like Akainu) is winning and getting the master chair! Look he just killed (another love able character that lives happy and was finally getting better chances in life until SURPRISE BITCH HE ALSO DIED PAINFULLY WITHOUT RECOGNITION)!" Kid said as you could hear the screams of pain from the poor character that Georgia R.R. Martini killed off.

At this point you were so broken that you started crying louder and ran off to the kitchen to grab ice cream and then your shared bedroom with Kid to cry and eat.

"(Y/N)?" He turned his head to the way you went, then down to his shirt with a huge wet stain.

"Ah shit..." He muttered, going after you.

As soon as he opened the door and saw you curled up under de blankets crying and eating ice cream, his heart died a little.

So, he cuddled up near you, and hugged you.

"Shhhh It'll be okay..." He whispered in your ear, with his arms and legs around you.

"Yeah... For me.. But poor little (character loved by all who died miserably) and (another one)... They didn't even manage, they suffered so much..." You cried, eating more ice cream.

"But there in a better place now, and even if they lived, the little shits wouldn't last long." He said, kissing your neck.

"I guess your right." You sighed.

You curled up near him, leaving the ice cream on the night stand and looking up at him "you can leave to watch if you want" you said, snuggling in the blanket a bit more.

"Nah... I already read the books and I prefer you..." He said, kissing your head.

End.

How's your new year going?