Lemons

I decided to make this as a gift for y'all. The readers. A bunch of lemons in one chapter. Out of my own experience, sometimes there's a crave for a specific one, inside a certain book, but, it's not in the title so it just sucks. So I decided to make it easier for everyone in this book at least. Ansalsoabunchoflonsinonechapterthanksbye.

One lemon will complement the other, as in, if one happens in an alley the next one will leaving an alley and inside a motel and it goes on.

Law

You were taking a nice steamy shower, since it was near a snow island it seemed to be freezing inside the submarine.So you tried to heat up as much as possible.

"Shouldn't you be done showering." A husky voice breathed on your neck.

"Law!" You squeaked, trying to cover yourself.

"No need to cover up, I've seen all of it already." He said, slithering his arms around your torso.

He started kissing down your neck as you froze there, blushing. Sure, you were in a relationship with him, but things like these still made you blush.

Soon he lowered the kisses and his hands moved from your torso to your chest, he started kneading and lightly squeezing your breasts.

He slowly started turning around until he was in front of you, he looked at you in your flustered state and smirked.

"If you wanted to warm up, you should've told me." He said, pinning you to the wall behind you, grabbing a hose and tying your hands with it.

He went to kissing your lips, then licked your lips for entrance, which you denied. He growled and gave your butt a strong squeeze making you gasp and give him the opportunity to stick his tongue inside your mouth.

While you kissed his hand left your butt and started tracing your pussy as the other was messing around your chest, making you moan.

"(Y/N)-ya your soaking." He said smirking.

"Because I was taking a shower Law." You sassed all of a sudden, which made Law frown.

"You're gonna regret that sass." He said, suddenly sticking a finger inside your pussy.

He started moving around inside you as another finger rubbed your clit, making you moan.

While one hand busied on your pussy, the other was still messing around your breasts, he nipped at one and pinched the other.

With all of that happening, you were getting closer and closer, and soon you were going to cum.

"Law I'm gonna-" And then he stopped.

"Now, now, you didn't do anything to receive a reward." He said, pointing at his hard member.

You felt embarrassed that he was suggesting that from you, but you were still super horny from what happened before, so you tugged a little at your restraints, trying to kneel down to reach it.

Law untied your hands and waited for you to start, which you slowly did, after a while Law lost a bit of patience and grabbed a your head  forgoing you to take it all in and deep throat him.

"(Y/N)-ya..." He grunted, bobbing your head for you, soon making him cum as your gag reflex acted out making you spit most of it.

"No spitting, swallow it otherwise you won't get a reward." He told you as you were still kneeled in front of him.

You swallowed the little that was left, then lifting up.

"I didn't say you could lift up"Law said, gently weighing you back down to your knees.

"Now stay like that and don't move." He said, opening your mouth and pushing his length back inside your mouth.

After cumming again Law pulled it out of your mouth and panted.

"Lift up." He said, looking down at your cum filled face.

"Will I get my reward now?" You asked, lifting up and facing him.

"You'll know when you get it." He smirked, kissing and sucking down your neck once again and rubbed your clit.

"Law~" you moaned incoherently while still kissing him.

Still rubbing your clit, he slid inside you two fingers, stretching your pussy a bit.

Soon, he was rubbing harder and you were getting even wetter, you felt yourself getting closer to climax, making your back arch.

"Admit it. You love it when I surprise you like this." He said, rubbing faster.

When you were about to cum, he pulled away in place his lubed member inside and started pulling in and out non stop.

"Ngh~ Faster~" You moaned, feeling your legs give in.

Law started pumping violently in and out of you until he came a third time and you a second.

"Round two out of the shower?"

Ace

You came out of a nice warm bath, since it was cold, you tried warming up with a shower.

You slipped in to your warm clothes and went under the covers of your shared bed with your boyfriend Ace.

Soon he joined you, but with a bulge and a smirk.

"Hey Ace..." You said, bundled in blankets.

"You know, if you just wanted to warm up you could've told me, I'm nice and warm." He said, cuddling you.

"And what did you have in mind to warm me up?" You asked, cuddling him back.

"You wanna try my idea?" He asked with a smirk.

"Sure." You said.

"Do you know what the cocoon is?" He asked, tugging at your pants.

"I actually don't, what is it?" You asked, as he finished undressing what was needed.

"It's the same as cuddling." He said, sticking a finger inside you.

"But..." He started moving in every direction while going in and out.

"There's the little caterpillar inside." He whispered in your ear.

He went under de covers and started licking your button as he pumped in and out his fingers, rubbing around inside.

"Ngh... Ace..." You moaned, grabbing on his hair.

He fastened his pace, making your back arch, and you release your load on him, yet, he didn't stop.

He went slowly this time, making you beg for him to go faster.

As soon as you came, he sticked his genital inside you, continuously pumping, until he came.

He snuggled closer, placing his chin on your shoulder and wrapping his arms around you.

"It warmed you up didn't it?" Ace asked.

"Yeah." You hummed.

"But Ace... Can you pull out now?" You asked.

"Nah... It's the caterpillar, that's how it's done, and also, it's warming me up." He said.

End.