Luffy

Hi, again. This is Author. Author-Chan. And if your reading this, you are one of the reasons why.

Law: Oh not you too...

Me: He's also a reason why.

Jen: If you commit suicide, I'm burning whatever tapes or thing you do. We don't need that shit.

Me: Insensitivity...

________________________________________

Luffy was kind of confused, he felt like eating meat, but also sharing it with you. And there was this mystery feeling that made a tent in his pants.

You were playing hide and seek with Ussop and Chopper, as Ussop counted to 60, you bolted to Namis and Robins bedroom.

Hiding under Robins bed, holding on the boards and being as slick as possible, in case he lifted up the covers, he wouldn't find you.

You heard walking, it was getting closer and closer to your hiding spot, suddenly, someone rolled under the bed, it was Luffy.

"Shishishi Hi (Y/N)!" He said, you shushed him, making him pout.

As you heard Ussop, you froze, hoping he wouldn't find you. As Ussop got close to your hiding spot, Luffy stretched himself to hold the bars in the same position you were, as you both remained nose to nose, Luffy felt the that felling that makes tents in his pants, and you felt the tent.

You were both blushing madly, well mostly you, because you read at lot of books on this. Out of an interest in sexology.

As Ussop pulled the covers to your hiding spot and Luffy's  weird spot, Luffy got even closer, pretty much squishing you, so you couldn't breathe.

Ussop took is fucking 2 minutes looking in there (except the wardrobe because he didn't want to find panties good boy, Ussop).

After a while you passed out, Luffy just stared at you, assuming that you were also narcoleptic like his (dead) brother Ace (was).

(I'm sorry)

So after Ussop left, Luffy let go, as you both hit the floor, he began shaking you.

"Ok (Y/N) wake up." He said shaking you.

After a while he noticed you weren't breathing.

And freaked out.

Running as fast as he could, he took you to Chopper.

"CHOPPER SHE ISN'T BREATHING DO SOMETHING DOCTOR-ISH." He said barging in.

"WE NEED A DOCTOR!" He yelled. They both freaked out until Chopper remembered he's the Doctor and began the procedure to make you breathe again.

After a while you were breathing again, taking in that sweet oxygen, wasn't it good.

"Ah~ breathing~" You said taking in big breaths.

Luffy hugged you, ONCE AGAIN TAKING AWAY YOUR SWEET OXYGEN.

"Luffy let go." You tried saying, it worked as well as putting a cat in a fish tank.

"Luffy she can't breathe!" Chopper yelled, Luffy taking note of this loosened the hug.

Finally managing to breathe, you enjoyed  the felling of air in your lungs and your bones not getting crushed.

"Air~" You breathed.

Luffy was pouting in the corner, he liked you but whatever he tried to do hurt you.

"Luffy what's wrong?" You asked.

"Whatever I do hurts you." He pouted.

You hugged him, gently, which he gave in and hugged back.

"Then try being more gently with me." You said I his chest.

End.

Hahaha. It sucks, goodbye.