Law

"You see Law-" Your heels clicked on the floor as the two of you trotted down the hallway- "Sometimes you have to trust your gut when it comes to these situations." You finish, opening the door to your office. 

"Although true (Y/n)-ya,-" He fidgets with the documents in his hands, glancing at the patient's file, "Instincts are flawed and biased, which can be detrimental in the medical field." 

You snicker at him, with a perfect rebuttal in mind. 

"Excuse me? Am I in the right room?" The patient asks, awkwardly sitting on the examination table. 

"Ah yes, Mr?" You ask, slipping gloves on. 

"Helmeppo." Law answers, to which you glance and smile. 

"Well, you didn't need to take your pants off for this Mr. Helmeppo." You say as your glove makes a snap. 

The man awkwardly blushed as he attempted to tug his shirt down to cover the nether regions. 

"One down and how many more?" You ask your intern, closing the door. 

"Five more patients." He answers. 

"Lesson one: pantsless patients happen more often than you think." You commented, walking to another region of the hospital. 

"Noted." He sighed, scribbling it down in a small notebook. 

Taking a swift right, the two of you entered a barely lit hallway. The paint on the walls was chipped and cracked, while some of the waiting seats seemed to have been ravaged by wolves. 

 Swallowing the lump in your throat, you power walked to the end of it almost leaving Law behind. 

"What area is this (Y/N)-ya?" Law asked, the hairs on his neck standing at a right angle.

"It's the we-don't-talk-about-it area!" You exclaimed, nearly running out of it. 

Once you reached the pristine and well-kept section, you let out a sigh of relief. 

"This is what we call the 'kissed by an angel' section." You said motioning to the almost sparkling hallway. "If you see a celebrity keep your mouth shut."You winked. 

Law was hesitant to follow you to the second client, fearful of recognizing them. 

"If it isn't my favorite patient!" You exclaimed, the tall man grinned while standing in the corner parallel to the door. 

"Fufufufu~" He chuckled, leaving his spot and shaking your hand. 

"Waddaya got for me today? Breast implants? Nose job?" You asked with arms on your hips.

His gaze shifted to Law, his grin slightly faltering. 

"Don't worry about him. He's with me." You waved off, sensing the tension in the room.

"Good." He mused, "It would be a shame to have to shoot you, doc." He grinned, now looking back at you.

"Oh! Mr. Donquixote!" You giggled, approaching the patient. 

The girl on the medical table was quiet while she eyed everything around her. 

"So, Mrs?" You asked. No answer. 

You turned your head to Law, who was still staring at the man in pink. 

You furrowed your brows. "Come on Law, he doesn't bite." 

"Indeed, Trafalgar. I don't bite." Doflamingo added. 

"I am aware of how you treat your affairs, Doffy." He answered dryly.