54

hello lovely guys, I missed you so much omg!! I'll update randomly from now on but I hope to publish a chapter every week, maybe every two weeks. This is a longer chapter because you waited for me, thank you. <3

and the fact that I started this story to entertain a few people and now it's a few hundred. this is more than I could've asked for - it feels really unreal - I appreciate this so so much! ahhh

oh and yeah, there could be a bit spice in this chapter 👀 can't promise it's good tho

______________

After lunch, Namjoon and Jungkook went outside to go for a walk. The blonde male sighed and had a serious face. Jungkook could immediately tell that Namjoon was somewhere else with his thoughts, not really listening to him.

"What are you thinking about?" asked the younger and squeezed Namjoon's hand lightly. The omega didn't answer him right away and just stopped in his tracks. "Is it about what Taehyung said?"

Namjoon grimaced but nodded, he stared at the ground because he was too ashamed. "I know I shouldn't think about it," mumbled the older and sighed again.

Jungkook only shook his head. "It's okay. What do you say, let's go shopping tomorrow? A day for us two? And in the evening we'll go to a restaurant?" suggested the alpha and smiled a bit. Of course he thougt about Taehyung's words as well. This wasn't toxic, right? It was far away from it?

Namjoon hummed and returned the smile, the urge to sigh again did he suppress. "Yeah, let's do that. Is it a date?" asked the omega hopefully, his eyes lighing up. Jungkook smiled more now, "It is."

___

The next day, Namjoon woke up with someone having his arm around him securely. The omega smiled contentedly. "Good morning," whispered Jungkook's husky voice in his, sending a pleasant shiver over him.

"Uh, hi." The older blushed, making the other chuckle slightly. "Ready for today?" asked the black haired and yawned after. Taking a nap right now sounds good too though.

Namjoon nodded, immediately more awake, a happy smile forming on his lips. He stood up which made Jungkook pout. "Don't leave me, come back," whined the alpha and Namjoon couldn't help but smile fondly at the younger. Maybe he's really still a puppy.

"No, you promised me a date," pouted the older back and crossed his arms. Jungkook cooed internally, Namjoon was the cutest. And if someone disagreed and Jungkook would make sure to make them suffer, no one needed to know that.

"I'll take a shower, I'm back in ten minutes.","Can I come with you?" asked the alpha smugly but Namjoon rolled his eyes. "No you pervert," were his words before he left the room.

Jungkook huffed but smiled happily and laid back. He couldn't wait to see Namjoon in cute outfits. His little sweet mate. 

___

When Jungkook said he couldn't wait to see Namjoon in cute clothes, he expected a sweater with a cute pattern or a pastel pajama. What he didn't expect was to get pulled to the women section, holding the hand from a shy and embarrassed omega.

"You stay here," muttered Namjoon and pushed Jungkook in an armchair before he disappeared from the alpha's sight. Jungkook blinked confused but after a moment he took his phone out, scrolling through social media. Namjoon surely knew what he was doing.

Namjoon didn't know what he was doing. The young man was lost. There were only a few people and none of them paid attention to him. Why am I here?, thought the blonde male and grimaced.