27

Imagine you realize that you already wrote 27 chapters and in those 27 chapters nothing really interesting happened and the logic will slowly disappear: 🤡

___________________

"Where are Yoongi and Jin?" asked Namjoon the other day, remembering that the two alphas were totally fine yesterday. 

Jungkook groaned at this question and let his head fall down on the lunch table. "They got their rut and well, they perhaps kept Jungkook awake," answered Jimin, playing with Hoseok's hair. "Both at the same time?", "Yeah, it's not uncommon that very close friends get their rut or heat at the same time. It happens to mates too, but not always. Jin and Yoongi helped each other out since years," explained Jimin further. 

Taehyung raised his eyebrows with slight confusion. "They jerk each other off?" the blue-haired wondered. Hoseok grinned at the omega and winked, "I think they're fucking. Probably is Jin the top, Yoongi gets so fucking soft and submissive sometimes when it comes to Jin. No one would expect he's an alpha when he acts so soft. Don't tell them this though. We asked once and Yoongi nearly cried. But if one thing's for sure; You don't want to get Jin angry and especially not when it comes to his favorite alpha." 

Namjoon nodded and bit in his sandwich. "They're not a couple, right? Some words or actions just seem suspicious," spoke the tall wolf after he swallowed. 

"Of course they're a fucking disgusting alpha couple. Jin's just waiting for an omega to leave this little alpha bitch, no doubt. Alpha couples are not normal," exclaimed an beta from the next table, atmosphere changing into a tense one.

Jungkook looked up and growled. "Who asked for your opinion? I bet you're this kind of person who finds alpha couples disgusting but masturbates to porn omega couples." How dared this alpha saying shit about Jin and Yoongi? The young alpha was the only one who could be mean to his oldest Hyung.

"The fuck you just said? Stupid alpha," mumbled the other one while rolling his eyes. "Did you really insult me?" Jungkook's voice was low and he stood up with so much power that the chair fell to the ground. 

Namjoon's eyes widened at the abrupt action. He didn't want a fight again and sighed. Couldn't he just eat his breakfast in peace?! "Guys...," exhaled Hoseok annoyed. 

The beta stood up too and smirked. "Aw is the little alpha angry?" he mocked, the friends of the beta looked at him as if he's crazy. Jungkook's expression darkened and he took a step to the wolf. 

Before anyone could do something, they could hear a teacher yell, "You two! Sit down now. You're not in kindergarten anymore, lower your attitude." Both looked at the teacher with an angry expression. Jungkook could also see Namjoon with a timid posture. 

The alpha rolled his eyes. Of course he went to get a teacher. "Whatever, he started it.", "Jungkook!" warned the teacher, said boy raised his hands as defense. 

Everyone kept eating lunch and calmed down after that. Well, mostly. Jungkook was still a bit mad and he needed to do some sport to get this feeling out of him. 

"Uh Jungkook?" inquired the brunette, fiddling with his hands. "Yes?" Jungkook replied upsetly. "M-My parents are fine with me going on vacation alone with you.", "Cool," said the alpha only. Jimin elbowed the younger and glared at him. 

Jungkook sighed and grumbled something under his breath. His eyes fell on Namjoon and immediately saw the mournful face. 

"We'll fly to Greece by the way. Crete, ever heard of it?" Namjoon's eyes lit up and a smile spread on his cheeks, his dimples on full display. "Of course, I always wanted to go there! I know so much about Crete! Will we be close to Spinalonga? The island is pretty interesting," meant the omega with excitement.

The brown haired couldn't hide his small smile at the sudden joy. "I don't know," Jungkook regretted his words after Namjoon's happy expression lessened, "But don't worry, I'll make sure we'll see the island."

"Who's flying with you?" interrogated the silver haired omega while looking back and forth at the wolfs. Jungkook coughed awkwardly and Namjoon blushed. 

"Funny story, they're flying alone and are together on vacation for more than a week," spoke Taehyung with a sly grin. Jimin's mouth opened in disbelief and Hoseok chuckled. "Really? Didn't know Jungkook started to court you. You both could have told us earlier," said the older alpha, not in a serious tone though.

Namjoon whined and hid his face behind his hands. "It's not courting, just a friendly gesture," meant the omega, another whine leaving his throat. 

It was silent for a second before everyone at the table - except Namjoon and Jungkook - burst into laughter. "Yeah, whatever Joonie," chuckled Jimin and leaned against his mate. "Really guys, believe us!" asserted the omega, his cheeks getting a darker shade of red. 

Jimin chuckled once more and patted Namjoon's arm. "Mhm, we totally believe you, don't worry."