08

His family didn't see Namjoon for the whole evening.
But in the night, Taehyung just opened his brother's door and cuddled with him.
He said nothing and Namjoon was grateful for that.
Namjoon was so proud of his brother.

Taehyung always knew when to shut up or when to say something. He knew when to be polite or when to be mean.
He knew when he was in danger or not.
He knew how to be to the people around him. He could see their feelings, even if they wanted to hide that.
And he could almost understand everyone. He listened to everyone and tried to give his best advice.
Maybe Namjoon was a little bit jealous of him. But not in a bad way, no. When he said he was fucking proud of his brother he meant it.
And Taehyung was jealous of his older brother too, even though Namjoon didn't know that.
Both of the boys didn't know that the other one was a little bit jealous.

Namjoon was so smart, Taehyung loved it. His brother always seemed to know what he was doing. He mostly had a solution to everything.
Namjoon made always sure to put other people feelings before him. He cared about the people he loved a lot and would always make sure that they're doing great.
The brunette asked always nicely what was going on in life and seemed pretty interested.
And his stories. Oh lord, Taehyung loved his stories.
If Namjoon was still telling stories?
And Namjoon was good with kids.
Taehyung was jealous of this and Namjoon wouldn't understand - if he knew that - why.
Always when kids were with Taehyung they started crying or wanted to slap him while his brother had always plenty of kids around him.
Maybe it were the dimples. Even that was the blue haired one jealous of.
His dimples would be the death of him. His own brother would kill him, is what he always said to everyone.
Yeah, Namjoon was the cutest wolf he knew.

"Tell me a story.", "What?" Namjoon asked confused and a little bit sleepy. He was tired, it was already 11 pm.
"About the two alphas and the omega! Please!? It was my favorite!" Taehyung gave his brother some cute puppy eyes, knowing exactly that it made Namjoon weak.
The older omega sighed. He knew that his brother wanted to hear the fate of three wolves.

"Okay, let me start. The moon and the sun were together, watching over all the wolves daily and nightly. Once the sun goes down, the moon would raise to watch over everyone.
Everyone was happy, except a little omega. Even though he loved and cared about his mate, he wasn't happy. He didn't know why.
The moon was always sad about that. And one day the sun wanted to make the omega happy.
The 'couple' would give the omega another alpha, but - when that happens - the omega couldn't give puppies anymore.
They made the deal, not knowing how bad it actually was.
The years past and the three had a good relationship.
But the omega was unhappy again, he wanted puppies. His mates wanted puppies as well.
So it came that his mates left him, leaving him in the darkness.
The omega died, he felt unloved and his mates didn't want him anymore.
On the place where he died came flowers out of the ground. So colorful and bright, it would make the darkest soul happy again.
The moon and the sun didn't want the same situation again, but this thing had to happen every 100 years.
So they changed it.
Two alphas would fall in love first but it would be so difficult for them. Not knowing if someone would accept them. Then would came an omega, making one of the alphas jealous.
The omega would fell in love with the two, but one alpha wouldn't really want him.
If the three could fight against this curse, everything will turn out good. But not... Who knows?" Namjoon told the little story like it was his own.
He wasn't sure about the fate. Of course he believed into the history of wolves, but was the fate true?

"Can you tell me, why I shouldn't come to your school, Hyung? I'm stronger than you think. I can protect myself just like you!" Namjoon laughed while listening to Taehyung's words.

"There was a time where I could protect myself. Now I'm the weak omega, Tae. Sorry, but no. My classmates are the most shitty wolves ever." The brunette rolled his eyes. Why did Taehyung want to discuss that?

"Hyung, you don't understand. I can protect you too! I'm a omega but I learned to fight. I had problems in my one school too, but a friend of mine teached me how to fight!"
Namjoon didn't say anything. Neither did Taehyung. It was time to stop talking about this theme.

"You had a big glow up," Namjoon suddenly said, not wanting to cry in front of his brother. He couldn't talk about his depression? What would Taehyung think?
Taehyung had problems too and he wasn't there for him. Namjoon blamed himself for that. I wish I would've been a better brother..

Taehyung chuckled, cuddling more into Namjoon's arms.
"You had the bigger glow up.", "You look perfect, Kim Taehyung. Like an anime character or something like that. It's incredible how perfect you look." Namjoon mumbled and ignored the compliment from the younger one.

"I know," grinned Taehyung what made Namjoon laugh.
"You know that I will still go to your school."
"Now you ruined my mood. Thanks."
"You're welcome, Hyung."

~~~~~~~~~

Am I a low-key Taejoon shipper? Maybe 😌
Is this fate the biggest bullshit? Yes lmaooooooo