06

Everyone knew at the end of the month what happened to Namjoon.
Everyone knew why he didn't come to school after the weekend.
Everyone knew that he was raped.
Everyone knew who it was.
And everyone would do nothing. It came to normality.

Namjoon came to school on Wednesday, limpering. The only good thing was, when he got raped, everyone didn't dare to talk bad about him and didn't punch him. It was like they realized for three days, how strong Namjoon actually is and that he didn't deserve this.
But after these days everything would go back to the bruises and depression.

Jin ran to Namjoon, grabbing his arm and helping him to walk, saying sorry the whole time until Namjoon was annoyed by that and said everything was alright. A lie.
A simple lie and everybody would believe it. Everybody who isn't close to you believes it.

"What did you do yesterday?" the older alpha tried to start a conversation.
"Oh, crying, eating, watching some movies so my parents wouldn't hear how bad I feel. The usual," was his response.

It hurted Jin. The usual. He really said the usual. Maybe that was the thing what made him to do one decision that may help Namjoon.
______

"You want what?"

"You heard me. Let him in your pack!"

"No."

"Why?"

"He isn't useful for me!"

"You're such an asshole. We have wolves that are way more useless than someone special like him. Yoongi, Hoseok and I could teach him to fight."

"To fight? He? He can't even punch a little fly."

"I swear I'll punch you if you don't stop being so arrogant!"

"Yeah? Then do it!"

"Oh well, alright! Come here you little piece of tainted banana milk!"

"Don't you dare, eomma!"

"Oh," Jimin whispered and looked scared between the two alphas.
"He called him eomma! He called him eomma! Rip Jungkook! You were my best friend!" Jimin started to say and Namjoon had a concerned face.

You shouldn't mess with Jin. He was a really nice guy, but don't do something wrong, you'll regret it.
And you'll definitely regret it if you called him 'eomma'. He hated this name.

Jin's eyes turned red and even Jungkook knew that he messed up, but didn't really looked scared.
He was still the bigger alpha!, so he thought.

Jin grabbed Jungkook's ear and gave him a slap on his head.
"Kid, you're my leader, but I don't tolerate this behavior. I can understand that you think that I act like your mother, but I'm not. I have a dick and one day this dick will be in an omega's ass. Just wait." Jin growled, trying not to slap his leader again. Meanwhile Yoongi didn't look as happy as before when the other alpha said these words.

After this little situation Jungkook disappeared.
"I don't want to be in your pack," Namjoon finally said his thoughts.
But it was a little lie again. He'd do anything to be in a pack, but he wanted to be liked by the leader.
Even a blind person could see that after all, Jungkook didn't care for the older male.
That's why the bullying didn't stop.

"We don't care. We'll convince Jungkook, don't worry!" Lisa said and gave Namjoon a sweet smile.
"But I care! Ugh, no one ever listens to me! I just wish I could finally die!"
It wasn't the moment that let him say this.
It was the whole situation. It was his whole life. No one on this school could understand, what Namjoon is going through or went through. Not a single soul.

The omega ran away, leaving the group in shock.

________________

Uhm, this story has no sense haha..

And I just saw that this story has already 100 views? Like wtf.. Thank youuu

I'm weird when it comes to saying thank you for anything.. But I really appreciate it! :')

Jk, I'm always weird