29

"Namjoon, wake up, we're at the hotel." Said boy grumbled in his sleep as he felt someone shaking his shoulder and opened the eyes a few seconds later. "Okay okay," muttered Namjoon, still completely tired. 

Jungkook ignored the other, stood up and went out of the bus. The weather was still warm even though it was already evening. The alpha sighed as he waited for Namjoon. He just wanted to get his luggage and go to his hotelroom to sleep more. Maybe it will be good if we have our own freedom for a few hours, speculated Jungkook and looked amused when Namjoon stumbled out of the bus.

"Be careful, you shouldn't injure yourself on the first day," smirked the brown haired. "Of course, would be the second day okay?" questioned the omega annoyed. Jungkook raised his eyebrows in surprise at the sudden harsh tone.

"Damn chill, omega," said the younger harshly and took his luggage. "I'm sorry, but I'm so tired and have a bit headache from the flight." Namjoon almost showed his neck as a submissive gesture but hold himself back. Jungkook nodded and understood. He was also restless.

They both went inside the hotel and Namjoon's mouth opened in shock. The entrance hall was big and everything looked so glamorous. "J-Jungkook, this looks like a five star hotel," mumbled the older and looked around. 

"It's only a four star hotel, sorry.", "Sorry? This will probably the best hotel I've ever stayed in. Oh my god, I bet I can see the ocean from here!" exclaimed Namjoon and ran to a big window, a joyful smile on his lips. The omega tried to see the ocean through the dark while Jungkook chuckled to himself.

The brown haired stared for a bit longer at Namjoon and went then to the reception. "Good evening, your name please?" greeted an older looking woman with a friendly smile. She spoke in english and Jungkook needed a second to understand it. Obviously he couldn't speak in korean with other people in this country, except with Namjoon. 

"Jeon Jungkook," he answered and returned a smile to the lady. "Ah yeah. We can rent a car for you if you want, you can decide which brand and how long," offered the woman and Jungkook nodded. "Yeah that would be nice."

The two discussed over a few more things like when the breakfast starts, dinner, pool, et cetera. After they talked about everything, the elder gave Jungkook a key for a hotelroom. "Thank you, but I think we need another key, right? Or does the key work for the two rooms?" asked Jungkook with a nervous chuckle. 

"Uh I think you misunderstood, you booked one room with a doublebed.", "Is there a problem?" Namjoon stood suddenly next to Jungkook. The latter gulped as heard Namjoon speaking english. His voice is just so smooth?!

"We have to share a bed, my parents booked only one room," explained Jungkook in korean. He knew that Namjoon probably wanted some space and not being around the alpha 24/7. It confirmed when Jungkook saw Namjoon's left eye twitch.

It was quiet for another minute until Namjoon said surprisingly, "That's alright. I mean, it's just the same room. We can still sleep in different beds." Jungkook had to laugh and shook his head. "I'm sorry Mister, it's a double bed.", "Oh. Eh, can we have another room?" questioned the omega curiously. 

The woman smiled hesitantly. "You have to book a room before, we can't change anything. If it's such a big problem we can bring more bedding and one of you sleeps on the little couch. But I think you both are too tall for that. I'm really sorry and I hope you'll still enjoy your vacation."

Jungkook only nodded and shrug it off. "No don't worry, it's not such a big problem," said the younger and he finally left with Namjoon the entrance hall and tried to find their room.

Damn no, I won't sleep with him in one bed. That's too much, thought the omega in a little panic. Jungkook came suddenly to a stop, turned around and grabbed Namjoon's shoulders. "Listen, I can smell your distress. Please don't make such a big deal of it. I bet the bed is big enough so we won't even touch each other. And if you're really so uncomfortable then I'll sleep on the couch. But please, stop releasing your pheremones so much. A sad omega drives my wolf crazy and wants to protect."

Maybe Jungkook ignored the fact that a sad Namjoon made him crazy and not just any omega. Just maybe.

Namjoon sighed and nodded. "Yeah no, you don't need to sleep on the couch. Keep going." It didn't take long and they found the door for their room. 

Jungkook stepped inside and Namjoon after. "There it is," sighed Namjoon in annoyance and the younger was for a short moment confused until he realized that the omega meant the bed. The brown haired rolled his eyes and put his suitcase on the bed to unpack his clothes. 

The other did the same and both spent time in silence. After everything was in the right place, Namjoon grabbed a duvet and made his way to the couch which had a lot of pillows on it. Jungkook came out of the bathroom and groaned.

"Are you kidding me?! You said I don't have to sleep on the couch," he spoke harshly. "Yes and you don't have to, I'll sleep on it," replied Namjoon with an innocent face, the duvet still in his arms. 

"I don't get it why you make such a big deal of it. Why is it such a problem for you?" asked Jungkook and took a step to Namjoon. "Because if I'm feeling not good, I'd like to cry in my pillow in peace." 

Jungkook's expression softened. "You won't cry. Vacation is there to have fun and we'll have two great weeks. Now get your cute ass in this bed." The fuck, Jungkook.

Namjoon wavered for a moment but went then to their bed. Jungkook layed beside him and there was still enough space for both of them. The omega giggled suddenly and turned his head to Jungkook. "Cute ass, huh?"

"Good night."

_________________

I hope you understand that some things are going so fast because their wolf self is a bit different than their human self and dominates sometimes the human self. (e.g. As Namjoon wanted to show his neck, his wolf had the control and he didn't stop it because he was very tired)

I hope you're okay with this chapter. And please stay safe everyone!