25

Namjoon massaged his temples.
Taehyung was currently visiting his "old" home and was trying to explain the therapist incident to his brother.

"Taehyung, it's okay. I have to worry about other things now," sighed the omega.
The younger raised his brows. "Are you okay?", "Could be better. At first the stress with the therapist and now I get headache because of your soon to be pack alpha," answered Namjoon and fell backwards on his bed.

"Jungkook? What did he do?" questioned the blue-haired, tilting his head a little.
Namjoon sighed again and leaned on his elbows.
"He asked me to go on vacation with him. Holidays are soon and he suddenly asked me when he went after me in school. I don't even know why he asked me. He told me clearly we're not friends. And probably never be." The older mumbled the last part.

Taehyung hummed and sat himself next to his brother.
"Is he trying to.. you know.. court you? I hope he knows that's dangerous. Of course, you could love each other forever but what if one of you finds his mate? Do you really think you'll love each other forever and give up a life with your mate? Someone who's meant for you? But to be honest, I think you're already mates."

Namjoon giggled at Taehyung's words. 'I think you're mates.'
"I know, I thought about it too. But I think Jungkook is not the type for that. And you're funny. Me and him mates?" The brunette giggled again and tried to muffle his laugh.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the ridiculous behaviour. "Don't laugh, it's not even that funny," whined the younger, hitting Namjoon's arm playfully. "Tae-ah, don't take it seriously. Maybe I'll find my mate, maybe not. And if not, you know.. Ah forget it, let's talk about something else." The good mood changed into a tense one.

Of course, Tae knew what mostly happened to unmated omegas but it's something that he won't allow to happen to his lovely brother. He couldn't let this happen. He couldn't let Namjoon die. Even though it may seemed as the brunette wanted nothing else than dying right now. It would change when his Namjoon Hyung found his mate or at least a partner. Taehyung would make sure of it.

"Wait, will you actually go on vacation with an alpha who you barely know?" Would Namjoon really trust Jungkook? "You mean the alpha who saved my life and saved me a few times from other alphas? Someone who never punched me? The alpha who felt a bit sympathy as I laid in the hospital room? Mhm maybe."

Silence. Taehyung gulped as he saw the sharp eyes of his brother. He didn't mean to make him angry in any way.

Namjoon massaged his temples again as he saw Taehyung's expression of an kicked puppy. He didn't want to snap at his baby brother but his feelings were at the edge and he didn't know why. Well, he ignored it. His omega was going crazy since the conversation with Jungkook. Ugh, stupid reaction from a possible courting, the omega thought.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry. My head's hurting just a little bit. My wolf has hopes now," the older sighed, trying to hold back a cry. He never considered that one of his school mates could be his future partner but after he had more contact with Jungkook?! Something changed. The alpha's present was incredible pleasing for the omega even though Jungkook wasn't always nice.

The blue-haired just nodded, a timid smile on his face and still looking like a pup. "Want cuddles?" the brunette asked, showing his dimples as his brother nodded enthusiastically.

The two siblings laid on the bed, Taehyung on Namjoon's chest while the latter played with Taehyung's hair. Oh, how the younger wished it could always be like this.

_________________

Yesss I'm back :) I'll try to update every Wednesday, please yell at me if I don't update once a week (and I don't have a good reason to update).

Little wolf information:

(Mostly) Alphas can try to court an omega (or beta/alpha) and show them their interest and are basically asking for a relationship. Wolfs show this usually with questions for a couple activity, gestures or/and presents. Wolfs don't need to be in a relationship with their truly mate. Wolfs can also fall in love even if it isn't the mate and bond with the non-mate. But it's also normal that one wolf leaves when he/she found the soulmate.

And just a little information for the people who keep reading and didn't read the edited chapters:

Heats and ruts come every two months. They'll last for three days (one or two days if someone helps)

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Please leave a comment if you want, they always make my day :)