02

He hated every wolf that was in this school.
That was a fact.

Would anyone ever be my friend?, were Namjoon's thoughts. Would he die in a forest, while he had no friends his whole life?

He didn't knew that. But it was the same question as every day as he saw his school.

School was a place to find friends for your future. People who know you and fight for you.
Everyone had friends. But not Namjoon.
Sometimes he wasn't sure if the others knew that he's just a wolf like them.

The brunette boy sighed and made his way to his locker. He ignored the stares, he ignored the hungry and mad stares.
Maybe if Namjoon wasn't so pretty and hadn't a very nice body, he would understand why he gets hate, but he doesn't.
They couldn't be jealous of him. Jealous of that.
Who wants a life where almost every alpha wants to rape you, make you cry and throw you away like trash?
Who wants a life like Namjoon?

It wasn't like teachers wouldn't help him, but not always were teachers around when Namjoon got beaten up.
Of course, a teacher would give the alphas detention or would call their parents, but it didn't make it better.

In the next moment an alpha stand in front of him, licking his lips and grinning.
"Hello omega," he said and his grin grew.
"Uhm, i-if you don't mind.. Co-Could you not c-call me omega? I-I don't kn-know you," Namjoon stuttered and his cheeks turned red.

The alpha laughed and leaned against a locker. "C-C-C-Could I not what? Could you not st-st-stutter?" he joked and the wolves who heard that laughed.
Why do they make fun of my stuttering? It's not my fault.
It was the moment of life again where the brunette omega just wanted to punch the boy in front of him, run away and never come back. Maybe find a nice mate and do puppies together.
But it was a dream. He knew his life had another decision for him. Not a nice life. Not a nice mate. No puppies.

The alpha wanted to grab the omega, as another hand dragged him against the lockers.
"Do you know where you're standing?"
It was a dark voice, shivers were running down over everyone's body.

Jungkook, who looked pretty mad, was the one who dragged the other alpha against the lockers. And it didn't seem like he would let go.

"We were just talking, I swear!" the alpha was whining, what made Namjoon blink a few times.
"Talking my ass. Isn't it sad that you put your hands on a body who doesn't belong to you? You're such a pussy, Fred. Punch him whenever you want. Sadly you couldn't rape him already, huh? It's so embarrassing that your father wanted a deal between our packs. But guess what?" Jungkook's eyes went red and he leaned closer to Fred's ear.
Everyone was silent. No one dared to talk and Namjoon thought he would get a boner from Jungkook's voice.
His aura was so dark at the moment, it made his knees weak.

Even though everyone was silent, no one could understand what Jungkook whispered into Fred's ear.
"Don't touch my locker again, is that clear? I don't want your dirty hands touch my things," Jungkook growled and pushed the alpha to the ground.

His eyes went to Namjoon and turned brown again.
"And you!" he took a step towards Namjoon, but the omega stood still. "Don't think that I was protecting you. I don't know you and I don't care about you!"

Everyone would run away now, but Namjoon didn't. He couldn't hide a little smile and his dimples were showing. Jungkook was kinda confused, he was mad as hell and the omega wasn't scared?

"T-Thank you," Namjoon said blushing and then made his way to his locker again.
He didn't dare to look into anyone's eyes, but in this moment he knew, Jungkook probably saved him from something.
Maybe it wasn't meant to save him and it was okay.

Jungkook looked after the omega, who was going away. He was still confused. He said he didn't mean to protect the omega, but still he said 'Thank you'.
"Weird boy," he mumbled and looked at the other wolves, who didn't move.

"What are you looking at? Huh?" And with that everyone acted like nothing happened, but also everyone started to talk about this situation quietly.