17

Namjoon would've go to the cafeteria if something wouldn't have stopped him.
Well, better say someone.

The omega didn't know why he was hated so much. Why they treated him like a monster.
Why would students treat someone like that?
It felt like Namjoon was the only one who needed to live through so much pain.
Would anyone ever notice his suffering? Maybe.

Namjoon suddenly whined at the punch of another omega.
No one can ever tell me that omegas hold together.
Even though there was a sharp pain in his cheek, he didn't scream.
He wouldn't satisfy the three omegas with his yelling and pleasing for help. Not at the direct beginning of this fight.
The brunette tried to stop his screaming after all these years. He tried to be strong.

Besides that, his muscles ached like hell.
Jungkook wasn't going easy on him that day and since then, his muscles still had to suffer.

Namjoon started to cry quietly, trying to hide his face.
Whoever said omegas were weak, told a big fat lie. Of course, omegas are nothing compared to alphas. Usually.
But maybe it was also the inner pain who let Namjoon cry.

The omegas laughed, kicking Namjoon once in the balls, making the other omega scream before they ran away.
Pussys.
Namjoon sighed before he wiped his tears.

The boy looked in the school mirror.
Omegas were sweet usually, so of course they would beat Namjoon up in a more private place where no teacher would find them. And what's this place? The school bathroom.

Namjoon's lips were bleeding, his eyes were red, his both eyes had a black eye and his cheeks were swollen a lot.
This pain was a lot. Not even starting with his lower region.
He never did something to these three, but as if they would care. Probably they were just jealous of his looks, even though he didn't understand it.

"But for real, you need to be more careful. What if they'll-" the voice stopped as the person saw Namjoon. The omega looked at Jin and Yoongi with tears in his eyes, he couldn't even try to hide the pain.
Jin looked a bit overwhelmed at first until he ran to his friend.

Namjoon started to cry as soon as he heard the question 'Where does it hurt?'.
In my heart, Jin. It hurts in my heart.

But because of his miserable look, they both thought he'd cry because of the bruises, the blood and the scratches.
"Who did that to you?" Yoongi mumbled with his deep voice, looking at Namjoon with his cat-eyes.

"It's not a big deal, really," sobbed the omega, burying his face into Jin's chest. His heart ached a lot and he didn't know why. The weight on his shoulders was too much. All the fake smiles he gave every day were too much.

Jin stroked Namjoon's back, giving Yoongi a sad expression.
The other alpha sighed and came a little bit closer. The white hair boy hesitated at first until he saw the caring eyes of Jin.
Yoongi put his arms around the other two. He layed his head on Namjoon's back, feeling every sob in this position.

"We really want to help you. But why didn't you scream? I wish we could communicate over our thoughts, but you're not in our pack and none of us accepted this telepathy thing." Jin said and put a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, smiling sadly.

It hurted both of them seeing Namjoon like this. So...fragile.
The hug ended, a bit blood was on Jin's shirt. Namjoon's eyes widened as he saw it.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make your shirt dirty!", "It's okay, I'll just let it wa-", "I'll buy you a new one!", "Namjoon.", "No for real. How much did it-", "Namjoon!" Jin yelled with a louder voice but his expression softened as soon as he saw the nervous eyes of the omega.

Jin shook his head with a light smile. "Nothing to worry about. Got it? I don't accept any money from you. You can wash it, prince," the alpha said playfully.
"Mhm, what?" Yoongi said out of his thoughts until his cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows confused while Jin furrowed his forehead.
"Sorry, I thought you.. Uhm.. Nevermind," the younger alpha mumbled and fumbled with the end of his shirt.

"Anygays, let's take you to the nurse. These wounds must hurt like a bitch." Jin cleared his throat and took Namjoon's hand.

"Jin, don't forget to take him to Hoseok after this. He wanted to talk to him, right?" Yoongi reminded the alpha, following the two boys.
"Ahh yeah, thank you."

Oh no, I don't want to.

____________

Not happy with this chapter and I don't even know why lol