23

"That's the dumbest shit you could've done."

---

Namjoon was beyond shocked as he saw a car in front of his home with the words "Dr. Choe" on the side.
Especially when he saw "therapist" under the other two words.

He furrowed his brows as he entered the house and put his school bag down, the smell of fresh coffee in the air.

The omega went to the kitchen and there were three people.
His parents and probably this Dr. Choe.
The three stopped talking as Namjoon stood at the door frame.

The foreign guest stood up and bowed, Namjoon just did the same.
The other one was a bit older, black long locks and a pale skin. He had a little bit more weight on his stomach but he still seemed very friendly.

Namjoon looked at his parents who gave him a pityful look.
What's going on?

"Joonie darling, take a seat, please," his mother said, a little smile appearing on her lips.
The bad feeling in his stomach started to raise and his hands started to sweat.

Why was a damn therapist in his house?

"Hello Namjoon, I'm Doctor Choe. Maybe you saw my car as you entered this house. I'm here because I got a call that you need help." the older man said and took a seat across from Namjoon.

Namjoon really wanted to know who would call a therapist. He'd probably yell at this person. No one had the right to decide for him if he needed an therapist or not.

"I think I don't understand.." the wolf said, the uncomfortable feeling started to hurt and made him feel vulnerable.
The male smiled and grabbed his glasses out of his pocket.

"We can talk a little bit, yeah? Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I'd like to ask if I can talk alone with your son?" Namjoon really wanted his parents to stay, but they already left the room.

Now it was just him and the therapist.

"Namjoon? May I ask how's school? Good grades? Lot of friends?" the therapist asked, his smile gave Namjoon a feeling of comfort.
"I have always good grades and I have a few friends."
It felt good to say he had friends and it made him kinda happy.

The older male wrote something down and nodded. "Do you get bullied?" This question made Namjoon swallow.
He smiled and shook his head.
"No, all the students are actually nice," Namjoon said and he really tried to keep smiling.

Dr. Choe hummed and looked the omega in the eyes.
"And the person who called me lied to me and said, that you went through some terrible things?" It made Namjoon whince.
"I don't know but it's not true. I'm happy with my life and I don't need any help. Go to people who need your help, but I don't! My life is perfectly fine and if someone lied to you then it's not my fault. This is probably a stupid joke or something. I wish you a good day, bye." The wolf ran to his bedroom and slammed the door.

Namjoon sighed and locked the door before he fell on his bed.
Why would someone call a therapist? Without his permission? That wasn't okay. He never agreed to have a therapist and Namjoon thought, he could handle everything alone.
He didn't need anyone.
The only thing he wanted right now was sleep. Or a mate. But sleep was more realistic in thus moment.
He couldn't stop thinking about the person who put him in this situation. Was it someone he knew? Or a student from his school who felt secretly pity for Namjoon?

The omega ignored the knock on his door and just listened to the faint talk downstairs. After a few minutes he heard a car driving away.
The therapist was gone but Namjoon's worry stayed.
What if the doctor told his parents he should come to his clinic?
Namjoon was sure they have talked about him. He was the whole reason why a therapist was in his house.

He sighed again before he started listening to music. Maybe it would calm him down and he could finally sleep.
But one thing for sure, Namjoon would find the person who called the damn therapist and he really hoped that the other person was ready for a slap.