47

The moment was interrupted when Sungho walked into the room. He glanced at the omega with judging eyes which made the latter feel insecure. The pack alpha did probably hate him for running away.

Sungho cleared his throat and laid his eyes on Jungkook. A proud smile formed on his lips. "My wonderful son. The ceremony will start soon, I hope you'll wear our traditional clothes," exclaimed the father, Jungkook's posture changed immediately into something more authoriative.

"Of course, dad. I'll wear it with proud and respect," answered the younger man and bowed slightly. Namjoon took a step back and watched the two alphas leaving the room. His eyes landed on the luna who was already looking at him with a little smile.

"What's, uhm, what are... eh the traditional clothes? And what will they do in the cerenomy?" asked the blonde male shyly, scratching the back of his head while looking at the ground. "Jungkook will wear fur over his lower region during the cerenomy. Sungho will say a few things and after this all wolves run through the woods and howl to the moon. It's our way to celebrate the new pack alpha," replied Misook and sighed after a few seconds.

Namjoon furrowed his brows, the other omega didn't smile anymore and he didn't know why. "Is everything alright?" he questioned timidly, swallowing hardly. He hoped her mood changing had nothing to do with him. 

Misook looked at him and hummed quietly, "Our pack is very traditional in some aspects. Jungkook really looks up to his dad. Sungho taught him everything he needed for the future and how to do certain things. That's okay, just..." she stopped talking and kept her eyes on Namjoon.

The omega felt a bit uneasy under her gaze and started to play with his bracelet. "Just?", "He expects Jungkook to make the pack bigger." Namjoon raised his eyebrow, not understanding the problem. A big pack wasn't bad, was it?

"Huh? But that's a good thing, I think. A bigger pack means more honor, fear and dignity. I'm sure there are enough people who want to join the pack." The male bit his lip and pouted afterwards. Misook chuckled and shook her head. "Namjoon sweetheart, Sungho wants Jungkook to fill his mate with pups. Litter after litter, do you understand now? My son is a horny thing and probably likes the idea. You know how those young alphas are, their mate could show a little bit of their legs and the alpha's penis would be like 'Hello there'. And all they do is think about knots, alphas make me sick. I don't mean my husband and son, I'm just saying."

This made Namjoon blush a deep red, making the luna chuckle even more. "I mean, we'll ignore the fact how horny omegas can get, right?", she winked at the young male with a grin, "You'd have to stay in your wolf form a lot during your pregnancy and bear them as wolfs. That's how it works in the Midnight pack and would make Jungkook happy. But what's important is that you would be happy too."

"Let me give you a tip, alphas are actually the little babies in the relationship. You can handle Jungkook, just show him you're the one who can be in control too. This boy is still a big baby, believe me." Misook winked at him, his eyes widened and his cheeks reddened - if possible - even more. "I- Well-," he stuttered, blinking faster than usual. 

"What's another tradition?", questioned Namjoon, wanting to change the topic. He didn't want to talk with the mother of his mate about Jungkook filling him up with pups. "I don't know if you heard about it, but the part where he gives you the mark."

Namjoon tilted his head. He was embarrased that he knew so little about traditions of pack. He made a fool out of himself in front of the pack luna. "I can smell that you feel ashamed. Don't be, it's okay to ask. From this you'll learn," explained Misook with a reassuring expression.

"The day you want to bond with each other you'd run in the woods in your wolf form. Your omega wolf would accept his wolf form easily while you play. And, well, he'd sleep with you and mark you. There'll be a high chance you'll get pregnant. Jungkook will do 'it' a few rounds probably." Namjoon choked on nothing. Alright, speaking about sex with the mother of his mate was another topic which Namjoon didn't want to talk about.

The younger omega cringed internally. He wanted to disappear out of this situation. Next time he'll just ask Yoongi about traditions. 

"You know, I think you should watch the cerenomy. I want you in my pack but in this case I have to convince Sungho because he has a big influence on Jungkook, but he'll like you soon, I'm sure. You deserve it, sweetheart," said Misook and brushed through Namjoon's hair. The latter only blushed due to hearing the pet name. 

Nonetheless he bowed deeply, trying to suppress the happy tears. He cried enough the last few hours and had barely any tears left.

"Stop bowing, you'll be a great pack luna. That's if you'll accept Jungkook as your mate completely." Namjoon's mouth opened in shock. "Me? I don't think I fit into this role!" he shouted, shooking his head quickly. 

Misook laughed shortly and put her hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "Till then I'll tell you about your duties and how to do things. Don't worry, I'll be there to guide you as long as you need me to and as long as I can."

______________

What's your opinion on this chapter? I'm not sure what to think about it, it's okay, I think :) I hope I could make you smile a bit :D