03

It was lunch time. All students would sit together and watch how Namjoon will sit on the ground, because he doesn't belong to any group.

Namjoon sat on the ground, like always, and wanted to take his first bite, as he saw two shoes in front of him.
He looked up and saw Yoongi, a alpha who was in the group which wanted to become his friends. Even though they always said they gave up, they still wanted to be Namjoon's friends.

"Hey Namjoon," the voice was deep and a little bit grumpy, but it was always like that. It was rare that Yoongi wasn't tired.

The omega said nothing and just nodded. He could feel all eyes on him and he didn't like it.
"Want to sit with us?" Yoongi pointed to his little group, who were watching every movement of the brunette.

"No, thanks.", "Well, actually I don't mean it as a question." The alpha's aura turned suddenly darker and Namjoon whimpered lightly.
"B-But I don't w-want to." Namjoon whimpered again.
"Stand up. I don't like it when you sit on the ground," the alpha demaned.

And Namjoon obeyed. He cursed Yoongi in his thoughts because he used his alpha voice and that wasn't fair for an omega like him.
"W-Why are you do-doing this?" the omega stuttered and wanted to punch himself in the next moment. Oh, how he hated his stuttering.

The other boy just shrugged and guided him towards the others.
Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, Lisa, Yuri and Jisoo were sitting at the table.

"Hi Namjoon." They were greeting him politely and Namjoon would appreciate it, but he thought they were just acting. He's Kim Namjoon, a boy who no one likes.

"Hello." To be honest, everyone was surprised that Namjoon said something. Usually he would not answer or say anything.

They all smiled, but Namjoon was nervous. He's scared because of the four alphas, that are sitting with him. Nervous, because he knows that a lot of people are watching him with a annoyed face.
This group was the cool group and Namjoon doesn't belong there.

"Why am I here? I want a answer!", "Damn, don't be so stupid. They're nice to you, at least one group is nice to you. I mean, they're trying to protect you and you don't realize that. I didn't thought that you were so stupid, omega." A new voice and again, everyone went silent.

Jungkook sat himself besides Jin, one of the alphas, and started eating.
Unusual. Jungkook came barely to the cafeteria, but when he did, he always sat with his pack.

Why today?, Namjoon thought and breathed hard. It hurted him a bit what the alpha said and everyone knew it. They could smell his pheromones after all.
"Don't be so mean, child," Jin said and rolled his eyes, trying to protect the little omega.

"Be careful, Jin. You're still talking to your leader! I'm a alpha!", "So am I! Don't forget this. You may be my pack leader, but you're also like my younger brother. And just because you're the leader doesn't mean that you can do everything!" Jin yelled and his eyes turned a bright red.

Jungkook's eyes turned red as well, but darker, you could almost compare it with blood.
"I swear, Jin, don't be so disrespectful towards me," the alpha growled and made himself bigger.
Jin stood up and grabbed Namjoon by his hand.
"Suck my dick! I won't allow you to talk to me like that. Your puberty behavior is getting on my nerves. I know that your birthday is soon and that you probably meet your mate, but till then are still four motherfucking months. Now if you'd excuse us!" Every wolf looked at Jin with shock.

There weren't a lot of moments where Jungkook really fought with one of his own pack.
"Namjoon, you'll stay!" Jungkook demanded and the omega whimpered. He fell into Jin's arms.
All the alphas with their aura and especially Jungkook's made his legs so weak, he couldn't stand anymore. And maybe he was so weak because an alpha voice was something powerful.

Jin could just catch him and sat him on the bank again.
"I think he shouldn't stay. Here is-" Hoseok stopped his talking as he smelled something very sweet. Like sour apples but even more sweeter.

Everyone looked at Namjoon who started grinding against the edge of the table.
"It h-hurts," whimpered the omega and almost all eyes filled with lust.
"Ok, Namjoon. That's a really bad timing to have your heat." Hoseok gulped and grabbed Jimin to smell on his scent glands to calm himself.

"Let me help him out!", "No, I have the only right!", "Let's take him and fuck the shit out of him!", "He's in his heat, oh mother he smells so nice!", "His smell is sweeter than sugar!"
Everybody talked and Namjoon could understand everything.
Even if he was very horny right now, he didn't want to be fucked by the wolves of his school. They were assholes.

Jin and Yoongi gulped and tried to calm their self.
Only Jungkook looked unimpressed.
The young alpha grabbed the omega and ran away as fast as he could.
He could see that other wolves were following him.
And it didn't help his running that Namjoon started to fuck his shoulder.

___________

I swear this story will be such a mess haha