36

DID YOU GET A NOTIFICATION, ISTG I HATE WATTPAD RN AKQOQ1##&😔

________________

Namjoon choked on his own spit. "What?!" he exclaimed and sat upright. Jungkook looked pretty relaxed in contrast to the other. "You're kidding me. Please Jungkook, it's not funny. I would finally belong to-" Namjoon stopped talking and started sobbing immediately.

Jungkook sat up - now worried - and put his hands on Namjoon's cheeks. He brushed Namjoon's tears away and a fond smile laid on the alpha's lips. "Stop crying, omega. I don't like those sad tears on your face," said Jungkook and tilted his head.

Namjoon just crawled on the alpha's lap and kept sobbing on his shoulder. Jungkook was startled a bit but then laid his arms around Namjoon. "Shh, no more tears alright? I wasn't lying, I can better protect you as your pack alpha and not just any alpha. Would you like that, omega?" I'm talking to him like we're together.

Namjoon sniffed and finally looked up after several minutes, his eyes closing slowly. It seemed like he cried himself tired. "That's- I'm so happy, thank you, thank you, thank you!" he cried out with joy. Jungkook grinned and patted his hair. "My pleasure. Should we go to sleep? You look tired."

The omega nodded and laid down next to Jungkook. "I will never be able to thank you enough," whispered the brunette and smiled satisfied. Jungkook just shook his head. "Knowing you'll be safer is enough," he mumbled and let Namjoon cuddle him.

This was definitely not an uncomfortable position to fall asleep.

---

Namjoon woke up first and he would have tried to stand up but someone's arms held him in the place. He yawned and turned his head, only to see Jungkook's sleeping face. The alpha looked really peaceful and so beautiful, it made the older a bit jealous. I don't look so pretty in the morning, he thought and sighed.

He laid there for a few more minutes until Jungkook finally opened his eyes. "I know I'm beautiful, are you done looking at me yet?" he asked with a smug smirk which made Namjoon roll his eyes. "You've spent a bit too much time with Jin Hyung," grinned Namjoon but still felt a blush creeping on his cheeks.

"No I didn't, I'm just saying the truth. Or do you think I'm ugly, omega?" Namjoon's eyes widened at this question and he immediately shook his head. "Why would you ask this stupid question? Of course you're not ugly, alpha! Don't ever think that," said the young man and a pout formed on his lips.

Jungkook cooed internally and couldn't help but think how endearing the omega was. "Thank you, do you think the same about you though?" Namjoon didn't look the younger in the eyes and kept being silent. "We should get up, shouldn't we?"

The brown haired furrowed his eyebrows. "Namjoon.", "Jungkook," answered the older in the same tone, but a bit unsure. "Would you say you're beautiful?" asked Jungkook, Namjoon stiffened. "Is it important? Others are probably jealous of my dimples or my lips or whatever. I don't know, others may think I'm pretty for a tall omega but over the years I...," he shook his head dismissively.

"I think you're beautiful. Inside and out," spoke Jungkook, his heart aching and his inner alpha screaming at him to comfort the distressed omega. "Thanks," whispered Namjoon and nodded shortly.

"Let's get ready for breakfast, hm?" Namjoon smiled a bit as he heard Jungkook's words and was definitely happy for the change of the topic. "Yeah alright, but we should get dressed first.", "Of course, I didn't want to go in my clothes from yesterday," responded Jungkook with a chuckle and got out of the bed.

They both got ready and then went to eat breakfast.
On their way down, Jungkook catched another alpha staring at Namjoon and literally undressing him with his eyes. The younger bared his teeth and let out a growl.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, surprised at the sudden growl and saw Jungkook probably killing the foreign man through his eyes. "Is everything alright?" asked the omega and Jungkook fell out of the stare and turned his attention to the brunette.

Jungkook didn't answer but put his arm around Namjoon's waist, also leaving a kiss on his temple. "Of course baby, let's eat something and then drive to the island, hm?" The omega nodded, still too shocked to cope with the little kiss.

They kept going until they were in the breakfast room. Namjoon blinked a few times as he sat down and cleared his throat. "So, eh, what was this?", "What was what?" Jungkook replied, looking innocently at the other wolf.

"Oh, this!" exclaimed Jungkook but didn't talk further. The older sighed, "Yeah, explain?" The alpha hummed and bit in his bread. "He was looking at you inappropiately and I acted like we were a couple.", "But you gave me a small kiss."

Jungkook rolles his eyes. "And? That was more believable!" Namjoon giggled a bit until he answered, "You seemed pretty protective, I'd say."

Seconds passed and the brown haired licked over his lips. "Eat up so we can go," he murmured, Namjoon's smile widened. "I wasn't protective or anything!", "Sure." Jungkook gave the omega a dark look and the other tried to hide another giggle.

"But Jungkook?" Said one hummed and waited for the next words. "Don't call me baby again," said the older and a blush spread on his cheeks. "Why? It was just an act anyway," explained Jungkook, but waited for a reason.

"I... I just like 'omega' more. We're not in a relationship." The alpha raised one eyebrow and Namjoon kept his eyes on his plate, not wanting to look up. "Hm. Seems pretty possessive to me," smirked Jungkook, Namjoon just gasped. "I'm not possessive, silly! That has nothing to do with possessiveness", "Sure."

_________________

Actually this chapter should've been the last for the vacation but I wrote more words than planned :)

I hope it's not boring yet

I appreciate you guys a lot, by the way. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face