14

🔞 CRINGE SMUT, I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS, HELP

_______________________

There was a tense atmosphere in the room and Yoongi definitely made no joke. He would fight Jungkook just to protect the omega.

"Oh come on, Yoongi Hyung! Look at him, he wants me more than anything." Jungkook groaned and rolled his eyes.
"You'll destroy his ass!", "I could just fuck his mouth, if this is better for you!" the brunette alpha suggested, his smile coming back as he saw Namjoon biting his lip.

Namjoon wanted to say something. He wished he could say that he didn't want these dirty things to happen, but it would be a little sweet lie.
"A-Alpha, please!" he whined, biting his lip harder. He didn't even know what he was pleading for. Maybe not to take him? Or to take him? It wouldn't make a difference from all the different times someone used him. But now.. He actually wanted to help Jungkook. Well, his inner wolf wanted to help him.

With the pleading, Jungkook's eyes filled even with more lust, if possible.

"Will you give him to me when I say 'please'? Or when I promise not to fuck him?" Jungkook asked, from his throat escaped a deep growl.
"He got raped several times! And you just want to make him swallow your babies or what?" Jin asked not very happy.
"He wants me too!" Jungkook yelled and took a step forward.

Suddenly his grin came back and he looked at Namjoon.
"Omega! Don't disappoint me and come to me! If you'll help me, I'll let your brother in my pack. That's all you want, right?" Jungkook talked in his alpha voice so Namjoon's knees got weak.

The brunette omega hesitated. How could he know about the idea with his brother?
If he'd help Jungkook, Taehyung would be safe.
Hoseok shook unbelievable his head.
"You're the only disappointment right now! You use your fucking alpha voi-", "I'll help you!" interrupted Namjoon Hoseok. His voice was strong in front of everyone, but a red tone came to his face as always. Maybe because he was definitely sure to make his brother safe. Namjoon would do anything for Taehyung.

Before some of the other alphas could say something, Jungkook pushed them out of the way, threw Namjoon over his shoulder and ran.
Hoseok growled and wanted to run after his soon to be leader, but Jimin stopped him with kisses on his neck.
"You underestimate my brother. He's stronger than you think. And come on, we all could see that Namjoon has a little crush on him," Taehyung mumbled with a smile, even though he was a little bit worried.
I hope he didn't do it just to bring me in a pack..

---------

Jungkook didn't run a lot. Actually he searched for the next bathroom where he could finally get satisfied.
"I hope you know that you can't get back now," the alpha warned, giving a hard slap on Namjoon's ass, so the brunette whimpered.
"Will you really.. uhm.. You know.. f-fuck my a-ass?" he asked unsure, slowly regretting his decision.

The alpha chuckled and put Namjoon down, dragging him in a cabin.
Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's jaw, pulling him closer so that their lips almost touched.
"No, I won't," he grinned, looking at the plump lips of the other one. "But your jaw will hurt so much soon."

"I won't kiss you. You're just a little omega and my inner wolf wants you. Got it?" Jungkook asked, opening his zipper slowly.
Something in Namjoon hurted and he tried his best not to show this.

Namjoon got down on his knees, biting his lip and his fingers were shaking.
He never thought he would see Jungkook in his rut, wanting him.
He neither thought he would give Jungkook a blowjob.
Oh holy luna, I'm so nervous.