13

Namjoon looked around the whole school day, searching after something. Or rather someone.

"He's not here. He got his rut. It's pretty heavy since he's an adult soon, which means he'll find his mate and that's always a difficult time for alphas," Hoseok explained at lunch, but then his eyes widden.
Jin gave him a kick under a table, but Namjoon noticed.

"Forget what he said," were the words of the oldest one of the table, glaring at his best friend.
"W-Why should I? Rut is a normal th-thing. I was j-just wondering wh-where he's been. After Friday I didn't s-see him.", "Oh, we thought that you wanted to help him," Jin said, now starting to eat his food.

Namjoon was confused. Help him with what?
He's probably a horny piece of meat, with what should I- Oh.
Even Namjoon's mouth turned into a little 'o' and his cheeks turned a dark red.

"Why sh-should I w-want that?" Namjoon blushed even more, hiding his face in Taehyung's shoulder who just laughed.
"We all can see the looks that you give Jungkook. Just because wolves have this mate thing, doesn't mean we can't like someone else before that," Yoongi mumbled, his eyes wandering to a certain person.

Namjoon shook his head. He imagined how Jungkook would fuck him the whole day and night, making the older boy cry. Wrecking, choking, slapping..
The omega shook his head again, wanted to get these thoughts away.
Not that they weren't hot, but he didn't want a boner in front of everyone.

"H-How's his bl-black eye?", "Better since you took care of it. He told us that some alphas wanted to rape you." Yoongi said, smiling sadly at the younger omega.
"Yeah," was Namjoon's short answer and sighed.

Taehyung hugged his brother, the mood between the wolves changed more sad.
Before Taehyung could say something, a dark aura entered the cafeteria and Namjoon's nose twichted of the smell.
It smelled like wood and Namjoon loved it.

"What the fuck is he doing here in this fucking school?!" Yoongi asked with unbelievable eyes and stood up, trying to hide Namjoon behind his back who stood up too.
Namjoon looked over Yoongi's shoulder to Jungkook.

The alpha looked like a mess. A beautiful mess.
Every eye pair were on Jungkook. It was middle of June, of course they knew why Jungkook didn't come to school. More like shouldn't.

Namjoon whimpered and surprisingly he wanted to be with Jungkook right now. He wanted to be his mate and these thoughts scared the omega a bit.
"Yoongi Hyung, why are you hiding the omega?" Jungkook asked and chuckled lightly, his eyes were filled with pure lust.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and Jin and Hoseok stood up as well, trying to make a wall in front of Namjoon.
Taehyung and Jimin looked at the scene with surprise, but also amusement.
"I never thought that Jungkook would come to school while he has his rut. Not gonna lie, his scent is hot, but Hoseok's is better. Oh god, I'd almost say I love it, when Hoseok is in rut, but I can't walk for two weeks then, so.." Jimin started, his cheeks turning red. Taehyung grinned at this reaction.
"Yeah, Jungkook has a really nice smell. But it's nothing for me. I'm more into chocolate and mint," the blue hair one said, looking with amusement in his eyes at his brother.

The omega looked surprised at Taehyung and brushed his silver hair behind his ear.
"You mean like Jin and Yoongi?", "What?" Taehyung frowned.
"Jin's scent is more like chocolate and Yoongi's more like mint. That's why I call them sometimes mint chocolate. Stupid, I know," mumbled Jimin with a light smile.

"Oh, could be. I don't know," Taehyung responded and shrugged.
"Jungkook's scary like that," the youngest said and the two watched how Jungkook came closer, his face totally stern.

Jimin giggled a bit. "He's always scary, but yeah. Namjoon's actually scared of him but right now it seems like he's totally turned on."
Both of them laughed.

Meanwhile Jin took a step forward, growling a bit.
"Why did your parents let you come to school?" That Jin was mad would be an understatement.
"I sneaked out. My wolf wanted to come here because of him!" Jungkook answered and pointed at Namjoon.

The brunette tried more and more not to fall for Jungkook, but to be honest, dominance was kinda his kink.
"We won't let you take him! I'd rather fight you!" Yoongi shouted, his eyes turning red.
Jungkook stayed unbothered and a mischievous grin came to his face.
"Oh believe me, I don't even need to fight you. He wants me." Jungkook's grin grew and Namjoon let out another whimper.

"Even if, I won't allow that you use him!"
"Oh Yoongi Hyung, don't make me more angry or you'll regret it."

____________

Do u want smut already or not? xD