42

Usually I'd answer your comments tomorrow but I have my first date and she's coming to me after school directly,,, sooo, I'm sorry if I answer a bit later 🥺

(supplement: we both came to the conclusion that we only want to be friends, thank god haha I was scared she'd have feelings)

__________________

It was almost completely silent in the garden. Jungkook laid his arms around Namjoon's waist and put his face into the omega's neck who whined submissively. 

Misook started to cheer suddenly and the pack did the same. Namjoon blushed deeply and tried to shake off the clingy alpha who didn't want to let go. 

This couldn't be true, Jungkook just couldn't be his mate?! Even though Namjoon's inner omega was craving to lay in his alpha's arms, his human self really wanted to escape this situation. He felt uncomfortable and began to sweat slightly. It was suffocating.

Jungkook growled as Namjoon didn't want to budge, making the older flinch. Namjoon sighed and showed his neck again, closing his eyes and hoping it would be over soon. 

The alpha didn't seem to sense Namjoon's discomfort and purred happily. The blonde haired was busy trying to balance his breath. 

Misook had a clear smile on her face which vanished as she saw Namjoon's face. Before she could ask Namjoon if he was okay, Taehyung was already between the new mates and looked with worry to his brother. 

Jungkook snarled as a warning but the younger's concentration was on the other omega. "Namjoon Hyung! Are you okay?" said Taehyung and grabbed Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon looked at his younger brother with sorrowful eyes.

"I..." No words came out. This was too much. Everything felt too much. Taehyung's concern grew and Jungkook frowned. Why felt his omega so uneasy?

Namjoon just shook his head, transformed into his wolf form and ran through the other wolfs to get to the forest. Taehyung did the same and followed his brother, ignoring the calls from his friends and only trying to not loose Namjoon out of his eyes. 

Jungkook stood there with the mouth agape and struggled to swallow down the lump in his throat. His mother looked at him with an mournful expression.

The alpha shook his head and disappeared into the house. Silence fell upon the pack once again and it arose an awkward atmosphere. Sungho went after his son, clearly not liking that this foreign omega rejected Jungkook.

"Eh, play music again! Everythig will be fine soon, keep celebrating!" yelled the luna and looked at her pack. A sigh left her lips as she looked between the house and the forest.

___

Namjoon gasped as he stopped at a river, he still was in the territory of the Midnight pack though. He looked to the side and just saw caramel fur before he landed in the water. 

He groaned and stood in the water while looking at his brother with pressed eyes. "Why did you follow me?" he asked over telepathy with an angry tone and shook his head.

Taehyung crouched down and wailed while having his tail between his legs. "Hyung I was worried about you! You smelt distressed and that's the last think you should feel when you find your destined mate," answered the omega with uncertainity. 

Namjoon didn't say anything but turned back into human form. He got out off the water and sat on the edge. 

The younger walked to Namjoon - still in his wolf form - and laid his head on the brother's lap. Namjoon sighed and stroked through Taehyung's fur. "I wanted some rest, I didn't feel comfortable with all this attention and how Jungkook didn't let me go," said the older brother.

"Hyung, you... you rejected him as your mate," heard Namjoon in his head and the blonde looked down at the wolf with a shocked face. "I didn't!" he exclaimed, his face showing hurt. 

"Running away after finding your mate is a sign of rejection. Isn't your inner omega crying right now?", "I didn't want to give him the feeling of rejection! I just need a bit time for myself, I didn't want...," the older stopped talking and sniffed. 

Taehyung whined and pressed his head against Namjoon's hand, a sign of affection. Namjoon transformed back to his wolf form and laid next to his brother, cuddling him basically from the side.

Both were looking at each other and Namjoon closed his eyes after a few seconds. "His words...," started Namjoon after a while, "They repeated in my head after he hugged me. His words have hurt me and I've cried a lot. My inner wolf wants to be close to Jungkook, but I don't want that. He didn't apologie so I can't forgive him."

The younger snuggled closer to the white-haired wolf and hummed. "You need to talk with him about that. It't not good for you to be apart from your mate after shortly finding him. Jungkook could be really possessive when you turn back. You'll go back, right?!" said Taehyung hesitantly. 

Namjoon looked to the river but nodded. "I will. Even though I dislike Jungkook right now, I can't refuse my inner wolf my mate. I'm happy but at the same time hurt. And I can't lie, my crush on Jungkook didn't even disappear completely before... all this happened today," explained the older.

"Damn, you'll be the new Luna of the pack!" wondered Taehyung suddenly. Namjoon chuckled a bit, "Don't remind me, that's so much responsibility.", "But that's so cool, Hyung! Maybe you'll finally be happy!" spoke the younger brother and sounded extremely happy.

The omega tilted his head with a hum. "We'll see," sighed Namjoon and laid his head on Taehyung's. Being here with just Taehyung in their wolf form made him already a bit happier and calmer. 

____________

I hope I didn't disappoint you with this chapter! It feels like i did lol

Actually there were two versions how this chapter would go, lol. First: Everything would went fine and they'd celebrate a bit. Second: One of them runs away, blah blah. My best friend said I should do the first version because it could be too much cliché... oh welllll 🌚 

I just thought this would be better because like Namjoon said, Jungkook's words hurt him and I think they should talk about it first

Or would you have wanted the first version more?