04

Jungkook had the omega on his shoulders as he stopped and laid him on the forest ground.

Another alpha was still behind them and Jungkook was very annoyed by that.
"Could you stop following us?"

The alpha just growled and tried to attack Jungkook. But he clearly failed.
The youngest boy took a step to the side so the alpha couldn't bite him.

Jungkook turned into his wolf form as well.
And Namjoon didn't knew what perfection was until then.
Jungkook's fur was bright brown and his eyes completely black.
His fur looked so fluffy, Namjoon wanted to touch it, sleep in it and - at the moment - fuck it.

The alphas would have fight a lot, but the smell from Namjoon's heat stunned their senses.
Only after a few minutes Jungkook was standing above the other wolf, growled and bared his teeth.

Meanwhile Namjoon was trying not to grind against the tree next to him.
His errection hurted and he wanted to be fucked by Jungkook.
The alpha's aura turned him even more on, what made his dick in more pain.
"Please fuck me!" the omega begged and tried to walk to Jungkook.

Jungkook turned into his human form again and looked normal at the begging boy.
"No," was his simple answer and he threw the other alpha into the bushes.
"But I want you to do it! It hurts! Please alpha!"
This surprised both of the boys. Even Jungkook knew that Namjoon never said to anyone 'alpha' and especially he said this without stuttering.

Jungkook chuckled lightly and shook his head.
"Never thought that you could be so needy. Why didn't you stay at home when your heat is coming?"
It was quiet for a few seconds and only birds and the water of a little river could be heard.

"Actually my heat should come in one week. The aura was just so fucking hot," the last part came out as a whine and Namjoon wanted to touch himself, but that would be pretty embarrassing.
"Why aren't you bothered by my heat? Just fuck me! I can twerk for you, really! I watched this tutorial on YouTube a while ago and now my ass is-" the omega stopped and wanted to twerk, but his back suddenly met the tree.

The alpha in front of him growled and bit his lip.
"I never said that I'm unbothered. You smell so fucking delicious and I want to fuck the hell out of you. But it's just your heat. Normally I wouldn't think about you like this. I'm strong, I don't need an omega who can't even stand up for himself. Now if you'd excuse me?! I saved you two times in one day! Damn, that's not my job, you're not even in my pack. Just fuck this.. Uh.. Flower or whatever. Don't think that I'll always do this. Oh god, I gotta go, your smell is killing my inner wolf." And with this words Jungkook turned into his wolf form and ran away from the older one.

Maybe it was a little lie that Jungkook didn't think about him in that way, because come on, Namjoon was very attractive. But only maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that it's pretty hot, when they call each other 'alpha' or 'omega' lol