26

Yeah I regret that I wrote about rape but I won't change it now.

Omegas were nothing worth hundred years ago and a few alphas still think this. Everyone reacts different and Namjoon reacts the way he reacts. I'll try to write better stories/chapters, sorry. That's just a mess

____________________

Why would Jungkook ask Namjoon for a couple activity if it wasn't meant for courting? Namjoon didn't know either. The omega wouldn't think this if Jungkook would've said that their friends would come too. But they wouldn't. Jungkook never mentioned the others. 

The boy sighed as soon as he saw the alpha who made his brain feel like a mess. "Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled, getting the attention from the younger. Said boy jogged over and raised his eyebrow. 

"First, I'll go with you on vacation when you'll respect me while we're there. Second - and I swear to god - don't ever mention courting in my presence. My wolf still feels too excited. And third, I don't want to go to the mountains," declared Namjoon, a serious - still slight nervous - expression on his face. 

Was his voice too demanding? Did the alpha joke the other day? Oh damn, he probably wanted to take it back. Stupid wolf, he thought to himself. 

"Not a fan of mountains? By the way we're staying for thirteen days," was the only thing Jungkook said. "I like them but if I have the opportunity between beach and mountains then I'll choose the beach. And yeah, thirteen days sound good." The alpha gulped, a small smile on his lips. 

"As long as you're not stuttering I'll be fine. Can't believe you didn't stutter and you said so much!" teased the brown haired, a laugh almost escaping his lips. 

Namjoon blushed and whined, stopping immediately as he felt a few gazes on him. "I c-can't...argh, you're mean," the omega pouted. Jungkook's lips almost left an 'aww'. What was wrong with his wolf? He wouldn't react to the other so much usually, only when he saw him in danger. It was weird for the alpha. 

"You said you're fine with my demands. And the first was literally about respect!", "Yes but you also said on vacation and we're still in school, aren't we... omega?" Jungkook smiled smugly as he saw Namjoon's body stiffened. 

Playing a bit with the omega pleased him, his smile turning into a grin. "I hate you," breathed Namjoon out with rosy cheeks, trying to cover them up with coughs. "You're too cute for your own good," muttered Jungkook, his brown eyes following Namjoon's movements.

"What did you say? I couldn't understand it," questioned the brunette curiously. Jungkook waved it off and shook his head. "Uh, I said you are too clumsy for your own good," explained the other. 

Was Jungkook nervous? Nah this couldn't be. Jeon Jungkook and nervous in such a ridiculous situation? No. 

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "You don't know me that good, how would you know?" The older tilted his head, biting his lip unconsciously. Jungkook gulped and took a step back. "Everyone knows you and your clumsy manner," were the last words before Jungkook ran down the hall. 

"What did you do to Jungkook and when can we have him back? He never panicked like this before because of an omega." Jin laid his arm around Namjoon's shoulder but the younger only shrugged as response. 

"I don't know, it's weird, isn't it? We were never close but from one day to another we suddenly talk to each other in a normal way. And that's just... not normal," explained the tall boy. 

Yoongi grinned suddenly. "Maybe because your wolfs are showing interest in each other? It's not uncommon that wolfs are showing interest before the human self does. You just didn't realize it yet," meant the white haired alpha, a grin still on his face. Jin smiled at his friend and the other had suddenly a slight red tone on his cheeks. 

Namjoon grunted at those words. "Don't say something like that. My wolf is already freaking out because I'll go with Jungkook on vacation," he stated, biting his lip again as Jin and Yoongi looked at him with utterly shock. 

"Jeon Jungkook?! Jeon Jungkook asked you to go on vacation with him?" Jin asked in disbelief. "Yeah," responded the omega with a timid countenance. "Just Jungkook and you?" Namjoon nodded while looking at the ground. "It's a nice gesture to show, right? Maybe he wants to become friends."

The two alphas couldn't respond because the school bell interrupted their conversation. Namjoon waved and left for his class. 

"Maybe he wants to become friends," imitated the younger one of the two with a teasing voice. Jin laughed and put his hand on Yoongi's waist. "They're young, let them be oblivious," grinned Jin, who couldn't hide his amusement. 

Yoongi looked at the other one with a fond expression. Other students gave them a weird look and Jin immediately glared at them. "Let's go to the class Yoonie, other people are looking stupidly at us. I don't know why," mumbled the pink haired man who didn't saw the look in Yoongi's eyes. 

The younger alpha nodded and smiled again as he felt Jin's arm still around his waist, also going to his class now. 

_________________

I saw this story has about 9.5k reads (in total) and that's just crazy?!!?! I never thought people would really read it and like it, so this means so much to me, thank you :( 💜💜💜