07

As Namjoon ran home, he saw a taxi driving away.
For a moment he thought who could've visited them until he realized it; Taehyung was coming home today.
He ran faster than before and opened the front door.

Namjoon felt happy again. Really happy. Something that he didn't feel like for a long time.

In the floor were standing luggage and shoes stood on the side. He heard voices coming from the living room and with one big jump he opened the door.

There was a young man, blue hair, deep voice and almost as tall as Namjoon.
If it wasn't the smile, Namjoon would've thought there would be a stranger in his room.

"Brother?" the brunette asked and Taehyung's smile grew.
He ran to his brother and jumped into his arms, both were laughing, crying and especially happy.
They felt like little kids again and their parents were happy too. They loved it, that one simple person could make Namjoon to smile the brightest smile on the world.

The two brothers hugged each other for minutes, not wanting to let go.
"I missed you" or "I'm crying, help" could you hear a few times. Nothing could've ruined this moment.
"Namjoon Hyung, I have to tell you so much! But first, where's your mate? You're 20, right?" Taehyung started and didn't know, that it made Namjoon nervous.

The young omega was right though, with 19 are you ready to have a mate and actually you should've your mate with 20. Namjoon was almost 21 and omegas had a difficult time if they didn't have a beta or a alpha as mate.
Taehyung was 18, his time would come soon and he was more than excited. Would it be a girl who's the sweetest wolf ever? Or a boy who's also the sweetest wolf ever?
Taehyung was definitely excited to meet his mate, but he still had to wait for months.

"I don't have a mate, Tae. Don't you think I would've write you that?" Namjoon said and the hug ended.
His brother looked at him with surprise, but Taehyung had a little bit of Namjoon's smartness so he didn't ask further. At least for this moment.

"How's school? The good thing is, we're going to the same school now!" Taehyung told with excitement, but his brother didn't seem to like it.
"What? No!" was his protest.

Don't get Namjoon wrong, he loved his brother. His brother was his favorite person after all. But he didn't want that the same thing happened to Taehyung. He didn't want his brother to be sad so he thinks about death. He didn't want his brother to have depression and be insecure.
Namjoon knew that he was weak, but he'd do anything to protect his little brother. Yeah, the omega would even fuck with the students of the whole school just to protect Taehyung.

"Namjoon dear, your brother wanted to be in your school. We already signed up for this," said the mother, unsure how her not biological children would react.
"But you can't do that! You don't know what will happen to him, but I do!" he yelled and ran upstairs, leaving his family in shock.

The brunette never told his parents what happened to him in school. They didn't know about his depression, but they had a little clue, that Namjoon wasn't so happy with his life.
They knew, that - when he came home - he didn't limper because he fell down the stairs.
They knew more than he thought, but they didn't want to confront him about it. His parents left Namjoon space, they were waiting for a long time now.
They were waiting for Namjoon to tell them about his worries.
Maybe waiting too long.

___________

My chapters are shitty ☺️