39

Maybe fixing things between Yoongi and Jungkook wasn't as easy as Jin thought. Both were ignoring each other or - in Yoongi's case - snarling as a warning. The white-haired male got more attached to Namjoon than he thought. 

Jin sighed as his mind wandered to the omega. He was trying to contact him for more than a week now. Namjoon would read his messages but never answer. The alpha would show up at Namjoon's house soon if the younger would keep ignoring him.

At least that's what Jin would try. He could barely go away because a certain alpha couldn't control his hormones anymore. It wasn't even a whole month till Jungkook would become the pack leader and he would try to find his mate.

Jin sighed, he wished things wouldn't be so difficult at this moment. He felt bad because he remembered the night Namjoon wrote him that Jungkook would accept the omega in the pack. But now? The pink-haired didn't think Jungkook would include him right now.

Yoongi entered the room a few minutes later while Jin was curled up on the bed. Yoongi raised an eyebrow and grimaced when he smelled the slight discomfort coming from the alpha. "Jin?" asked the younger, a bit scared Jin would be annoyed at him. 

Said one hummed and opened his eyes, a new sigh leaving his plump lips. "What do you want, Yoongi?" grumbled the older, not really in the mood to talk. Yoongi hesitated before he walked to the bed and laid himself in front of Jin, the back was showing to the older alpha.

Nothing happened for a few seconds and Yoongi's lip corners turned downwards. However, Jin laid an arm over the wolf and snuggled into his neck. Yoongi blushed but was happy the alpha didn't reject him.

"Why are you such a brat lately?" murmured Jin quietly, tiredness laying in his voice. Yoongi huffed and rolled his eyes. "I'm not a brat, Jungkook gets the treatment he deserves. Or do you think Jungkook had the right to talk like that to Namjoon? If that's the case, let me go," said the younger upsetly.

Jin's arm held him more firmly after the last sentence and growled not happily. Yoongi's breath hitched and a shiver ran down his spine. "First of all, of course I don't think that. Jungkook was just being rude but he'll be your new pack leader. If you'll keep threatening him, maybe he will challenge you and we don't want that, do we, prince?" The younger blushed furiously as he heard the pet name and actually purred.

Jin smiled as he smelled the happy scent of Yoongi and continued, "Jungkook's hormones are a mess right now and I'm sure he doesn't feel happy about how he treated Namjoon. Did you try to talk to Joonie?", "Why try? I'm talking to him on the phone every two days, we mostly write though," answered Yoongi and a comfortable sigh left his lips, his inner alpha was happy to be in Jin's arms. They didn't cuddle for a while now, probably because of Yoongi's behaviour and Jin wasn't happy with that.

The older frowned, "You're telling me that you have contact with Namjoon?" Yoongi turned his head a bit, a confused pout on his doll-like lips. "If you didn't listen, I say it again: Yes I have," said the white-head. 

"Namjoon is ignoring me for days but I did nothing wrong, did I?" questioned the older alpha, not understaning why Namjoon would ignore him but not Yoongi. "I don't know either, most of the time I have to comfort him. He's still crying about Jungkook's words and his dark thoughts are stronger now," explained Yoongi and felt sad. Namjoon didn't deserve this.

Jin hummed and stood up and heard a whine shortly after. He looked at the cute alpha who sat upright now, chuckled and laid his hands on Yoongi's cheeks. "Aren't you the prettiest prince?" the older questioned and smiled as Yoongi blushed. "Hm?" he said again and gave Yoongi a kiss on the nose after the other nodded. 

Yoongi couldn't help but smile his precious gummy-smile that Jin so loved. The alpha pinched his cheeks and gave him another kiss on his nose. Yoongi bit his lip and tried to suppress his grin.

"Do you want to visit Namjoon? I think he needs friends right now," suggested Jin after a few seconds of comfortable silence. Yoongi's eyes widened in surprise. "But the pack alpha said we should mostly stay in the territory till Jungkook's birthday," pouted Yoongi who would gladly visit Namjoon.

"I'm sure Sungho won't be mad at us. He said we should mostly stay and we were always here the last week so it won't be a problem if we disappear for a bit. Don't worry, prince," smiled the older and started to put out clothes for later after he showered.

Jin started to walk to the bathroom but stopped in his tracks and turned around with a smug smirk.  "Want to take a shower with me? It'll be faster." He chuckled lightly as Yoongi jumped up and followed Jin.

___________

Yoongi and Jin are surely just friends

It makes me soft that Jin is Yoongi's only Hyung in the group ;-; Yoongi is Jin's baby, you can't convince me otherwise 😤

I know it was 'just' a chapter with Yoongi and Jin but I hope you still liked it! :)