32

I think I have to thank you guys in every chapter because your comments motivate me so much, it's incredible. Y'all are toooo sweet >.< 💜

______________________

The rest of the evening was awful and Jungkook wished he could turn back time and never ask this question. Would Namjoon even know of many times this happened to him? Jungkook regretted half of the day. He knew it would be hard to make this a wonderful vacation. Especially since he realized how much Namjoon loved the beach and they'd go there more often probably.

Jungkook sighed as he laid next to the omega who was looking at him through half-open eyes. The lump in the younger's throat started to grow and he really wanted to say he's sorry. Before he could even tell this to the other, Namjoon said "19" and turned around. 

19 what? Huh, what was he talking about? 19 means- oh

In the next morning neither of them talked about it. They didn't talk at all and Jungkook really hoped this wouldn't be their vacation. "Ome- Namjoon," spoke the younger when he couldn't bear the silence anymore. 

The brunette looked up from his phone and tilted his head questionally. "If you want to talk, you know, I'll listen.", "Thank you Jungkook, I appreciate it," smiled Namjoon and looked back on his phone.

"Do you want to go into the aquaworld aquarium?" asked the alpha hesitantly. Even stutter Namjoon was better than completly silent Namjoon. The omega's head shot up and his eyes had a light sparkle. 

"Yeah, sounds good. Let me pack a few things." The brunette stood up and packed a backpag full with snacks, drinks and a few other important things. 

Jungkook exhaled in relief as he saw Namjoon a bit happier. "We need to drive a bit but I guess that's okay?" said the younger and got a smile as retun. 

"I already rent a car and I think... that's our car," told Jungkook the other as they stood in front of a row of cars. Their car was white, maybe a bit smaller than the other cars, but definitely enough for two people. 

They got into the car and almost suffocated, at least that's what it felt like. "Open the door!" demanded Jungkook while he already opened his door. Namjoon did the same and took a deep breath.

The boys shared a look before they burst into laughter. Jungkook knew in this moment that he could get used to Namjoon's laugh and wants to hear it more often. He didn't know why they laughed but it made him happier.

"The car has an air conditioner, right?" asked Namjoon, an amused grin on his plump lips. Jungkook nodded and both closed their doors. 

The alpha started to drive and the wolfs listened to the background music, sometimes singing along and sometimes chatting a bit. 

"You have a good voice," told Jungkook the older as a song finished. Namjoon blushed and looked out of the window. "It's not that good," mumbled the omega, his eyes following the trees on the landscape. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes as his compliment wasn't accepted. "No for real, your voice sounds good, it's smooth," praised the younger again. "Oh Luna, shut up!" laughed Namjoon and felt his cheeks burn. "My voice is nothing against yours. Your voice is a really great voice. You and Tae should sing together sometime. My brother is really talented."

The alpha hummed and nodded. "You're also talented.", "I can rap better than I can sing," sighed Namjoon and finally looked at the brown haired. "Let us end this topic or we'll end in a real discussion," smiled Jungkook, the other nodded. 

"So, what are your favorite animals?" asked Jungkook, trying to break the silence. Namjoon chuckled cutely and tilted his head, "Are you bored or why are you asking me this?"

"Can I not ask just a question?", "No no, it's okay. You alread asked me a question yesterday and I answered, didn't I?" The silence after this was uncomfortable. Jungkook grimaced and bit his lip. 

Namjoon smiled a bit, probably feeling the uneasiness. "I love crabs," said the omega with excitement and the tense atmosphere vanished. But Jungkook could tell this will haunt him probably for a while. 

___

To say Namjoon was excited was understated. The boy glowed literally with joy. Jungkook could only look at the omega fondly, the happiness was a bit contagious. 

"Did you have a good day?" questioned the alpha when they made their way to the car. "Yes, I enjoyed it a lot, Alpha! I hope you did have a good day too," grinned Namjoon truthfully. "I did, but you should have let me pay," grumbled Jungkook.

Namjoon rolled his eyes playfully, "It was only 16 euro in total, that's far from the money you already spent on me." Jungkook only groaned, "But still, I asked you to come with me and all and-", "Jungkook! You've asked me and I said yes. Just because I said yes, doesn't mean you have to pay for literally everything. I appreciate it a lot and I get it, you're rich, but I feel already bad enough that I didn't pay for the tickets."

Jungkook huffed but dropped the theme. "I bought the tickets because I wanted to," mumbled the young boy under his breath but Namjoon choosed to ignore it. 

"Shall we eat something?" inquired the brunette while scrolling through his phone. "Yeah I'm pretty hungry." Namjoon nodded a few times and showed Jungkook a restaurant on his phone after a few seconds. 

"This is good, it looks not too expensive and seems to have a nice atmosphere. It's 100 meters away from our hotel," spoke Namjoon and put his phone away. 

The ride back was mostly quiet, Namjoon snored softly and Jungkook decided to let him sleep, the snoring wasn't even annoying and kinda calming. Since when is snoring relaxing for me

"Wake up," said Jungkook when they reached the hotel. A shake on Namjoon's and said boy started to wake up. "Are we already home?" the omega's voice was still a bit rough, the sleepiness still evident. 

Jungkook chuckled and stepped out of the car, breathing the clear evening air in. "Come on sleepyhead." Namjoon made an acknowledged noise. "I'm hungry and tired," yawned the omega. "That's why we'll go eat something and after this we'll go to sleep. Let's go."

_________________

There'll be a few chapters with them in vacation because they're both alone and you know... who knows what'll happen? 👀 

(...I know what happens but nevermind lol)