38

This book doesn't deserve 40k reads, but thanks for your support, it's unbelievable, really. You are the sweetest people :(
It's more than I could've ever imagined 
👁💧👄💧👁
  💜❤️

ignore my insecurity about this book and enjoy the chapter now 🌚

____________

The flight back was a bit boring but what else would you expect when you have to fly over 30 hours? So of course both were happy when they landed. 

Jin and Yoongi were already awaiting them, a wide grin on their faces. As soon as they saw the two vacationers, they hugged both strongly. "Ah, we missed you guys!" told the oldest and looked at them up and down, his attention drawn to their hair.

"Oh wow, you dyed your hair! It looks amazing!" exclaimed the alpha and tousled through Namjoon's hair. "I agree!" said the white-haired male. The blonde showed his dimple and found himself in a hug from Yoongi again. Both hugged tightly and Namjoon sighed quietly. He missed the embrace of the other and just realized how much he missed his Yoongi Hyung. 

Surely he missed the others as well, but there was just something special between Yoongi and Namjoon. 

"Thank you," said Jungkook and tried to blink his sleepiness away. "Where are the others?" he asked further. "Jimin and Hoseok are on a date and Taehyung surprised Minkyu Hyung with his fighting skills and wants to train him more so he can join the warriors," explained Yoongi after releasing from the grip. 

Jungkook mumbled a quiet 'ah' and nodded. Namjoon yawned and looked at the younger male with a pout, "Alpha, will you carry my luggage for me?" 

Yoongi's and Jin's eyes almost fell out but Jungkook didn't even blink. "Did he just call Jungkook alpha? The Jungkook who would kill omegas with his eyes if they only dared to call him 'alpha'?" questioned Jin quietly to the other alpha who seemed as shocked as him.

"Too tired, omega?" asked Jungkook with a smirk, it widened when he heard Jin choke on his spit. Namjoon only nodded, a new yawn came over him. Jungkook grabbed the luggage and made sure the omega could walk on his own, the older was pretty tired. Namjoon could only sleep for four hours in the airplane, it was a torment for him.

The other two followed them and lead them to their car. "Okay, now tell us about everything you did, your thoughts and how you liked it!"

___

"You are such a jerk!" yelled Namjoon with tears in his eyes and grabbed his things out of the trunk. 

Jungkook just shrugged but internally his wolf winced and wanted to beg for forgiveness. He was a damn alpha, he wouldn't crawl to Namjoon on his knees. 

"I thought you liked it! Damn you even told me you enjoyed the time with me! Now we're back in korea and you have to act like this never happened?! Do you know how much it meant to me that you even said you see me as a friend now? Was that a fucking lie too?!" screamed Namjoon again, his anger taking over and his eyes glowed yellow. 

Namjoon breathed out shakingly. "W-Why did you say that? I thought you liked it, I thought-", "You thought wrong," interrupted the alpha and shrugged.

The blonde male was so hurt. "You are so mean.", "Yeah, whatever. I'll see you in school, Namjoon," said Jungkook and got back into the car. Jin and Yoongi stood at the side, shocked from what just happened. 

"He didn't like the vacation? He hated it?" asked Namjoon upsetly, "Well I fucking hate you!" he screamed louder in the direction of the car. "I knew I shouldn't have gone with you! I thought really this was a start for a great friendship but I don't want to talk to you ever again now!"

Namjoon began to cry now completely and stormed into his home. Yoongi frowned and returned to the car. He opened the door and pulled Jungkook out. The alpha pressed the younger against the car and growled, his eyes turning a dangerous red.

Before Yoongi could throw him to the ground, Jin pulled him back and held his arms. "Yoonie, control yourself," whispered the oldest into Yoongi's ear and held him stronger when the other still wanted to attack Jungkook.

"Why should I control myself when this asshole talked like that to Namjoon? He's an omega but he's still older and deserves fucking respect. You have hurt him so much and now you act like you don't care? Fucking dumb idiot! I know damn well it weren't two bad weeks because Joonie wrote me every evening how much fun you had! You don't deserve this fucking precious soul," growled Yoongi and managed to free himself.

Jungkook couldn't react and was already met with a punch in his face. His eyes turned also red but he wasn't sure if he should fight back to his hyung. He barely saw him this angry because Yoongi was mostly calm apart from his cursing.

But he didn't have the right to punch him, did he? Jungkook snarled and was ready to defend himself but was already met with another punch. He groaned in pain and shot Yoongi a dark look. 

The white-haired wasn't impressed and growled as a warning. However, Jin went between them and used his alpha voice, "Both of you in the car. I don't want to hear one sound from you, got it?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes but he didn't want to disobey Jin. Jungkook also listened and wiped the blood away which ran out of his nose. 

Jin sighed and took one last glance at Namjoon's home. He would try to contact the omega when he fixed things between the other two. He really hoped Namjoon and Jungkook would get along in the future again. They would make a beautiful couple if Jungkook wouldn't deny his feelings or thoughts. 

_____________

(◡‿◡✿)