01

It was the same shit, every day, for Namjoon.
He was never a famous omega. He was good for was nothing, so he thought. And so thought all the other students.
Alphas were too stupid for him, they talked nonsense. But Namjoon was smart. The smartest wolf on the whole school.
Maybe that was the reason why he had no friends.

Everyone thought that he'd be selfish. That he'd say he is the smartest. That he's a nerd.
But Namjoon would give everything away, just to have friends. Simple friends, who would care for him and maybe protect him a little bit, just as long as they don't get hurt.

There's one group that wanted to be friends with Namjoon, but the omega was too shy. That's another problem. Even though he wanted friends, he can't really talk to someone new, without stuttering.
The one group gave up, but secretly protected him a little bit.

Maybe he was too smart, maybe he was too introverted, maybe he was just weird.
Namjoon didn't know.
For his family he was the greatest kid ever, but for himself he was an disappointment.

There weren't a lot of people, that didn't hurt Namjoon at least once.
He could count them with his two hands.
Yeah, his life was fucked up.

Namjoon was a little bit impressed, that one alpha didn't hurt him.

It was Jungkook, a younger boy, who rarely showed his feelings. No one ever dared to disrespect him.
The one group, who protected Namjoon secretly, was in Jungkook's pack.
Jungkook barely talked, his voice always surprised everyone. The voice could be stern, disinterested or just emotionless. The alpha only spoke in a neutral way when he spoke with his pack.

But the omega could rarely have an opinion about the other alpha. He never ever talked to him. Why should he?
Jungkook never cared when Namjoon was beaten up. Well, he never cared when anyone was beaten up. He simply ignored it, like he wouldn't see it. It didn't happen for him.

Namjoon could be mad at Jungkook for that, but he wasn't. Like I said, Jungkook was one of the less people, that didn't do anything bad to Namjoon. That's why the omega doesn't even want to mess this up.
Jungkook was strong, he knew that. Everyone did.

Namjoon saw once Jungkook while he got beaten up and for a moment he thought that Jungkook stopped his walking and wanted to do something. He didn't. Namjoon then said to himself, it was a dream. Maybe too much hope in this moment. A hallucination.

Namjoon hated his life. Why couldn't he be an alpha? He knew that, if he would be an alpha, everyone would admire him.
But did he want that?
In his childhood he loved to be an omega, but he would have loved it more to be an alpha.
But after the years he changed his mind. All this responsibility and the respect you have to make for yourself wasn't the right thing for Namjoon.
He was clever, but he never liked to be a leader. Not a leader in a alpha way.
Yeah, he would be a leader in a emergency but never for his whole life.
That's why he changed his mind.
Namjoon would love to be a beta, he could fight but also command other wolfs around.
Maybe he wouldn't be so shy if he would've been a beta. And he could protect himself better. He was a weak wolf, no one would ever let him fight.

The brunette boy was sure that he wouldn't find his mate and just had to take an old alpha or beta as his partner who would only use him for sex.
His life hated him, why should he find a nice alpha? Everything went wrong in his life. Damn, he didn't even have a pack. No one wanted him. Maybe the 20 year old omega will always be lonely.

_________________

Yes, a boring chapter. But I just wanted to tell you a little bit about Namjoon's life. I hope the next chapters will be better soon :)