55

They left the cabin after Namjoon changed his clothes, they were reeking of horny and happy pheremones but luckily, no other customer was in sight.

"That was fun. I wasn't lying about the pants part though," told the alpha and smirked as he saw Namjoon blush again. The latter slapped his shoulder outraged and whined, "Don't make me regret this."

"You moaned so loud I don't think you could." Namjoon groaned and kept going, letting Jungkook ran after him with a yelp. "Okay I'm sorry, it's just so much fun to see you flustered because of me."

The blonde male rolled his eyes with a sigh and walked to the men section, trying to ignore the stain on Jungkook's pants. "Sir?" came a voice from his right sight and he turned around. In front of him stood a young woman, her eyes sway around.

"Yes?" he asked curiously, looking at her name tag. So she was a seller. "I need you to leave the store. My manager told me to throw both of you out. For doing obscene things in one of our cabins," mumbled the woman.

Namjoon's eyes seemed to fall out and he coughed. He made a 90 degree bow and took Jungkook's hand. "I'm so sorry, we'll leave immediately!" He tried to ignore the alpha's laughter. 

"Stop it! This was so shameful. How can you find this funny? Stop laughing, there are people looking at us," scolded Namjoon the other when they stood outside of the shop. He felt a grip on his waist suddenly and he got pulled to Jungkook. 

"Don't be so uptight, omega. We had our fun, hadn't we?" asked the younger while he brushed Namjoon's hair behind his ear. "Yes but-", "No buts," interrupted him Jungkook and gave him a short kiss on the lips. 

The omega hid his face in Jungkook's neck, nuzzling against the other's scent gland. "Are you scenting me?" Namjoon didn't answer, just smiled against the skin and left a few kisses here and there. 

"You called me possessive but look at you. I'll reek after you for a few days," chuckled Jungkook and ran his hand through Namjoon's hair. "But that's no problem, is it? Your scent is lovely. Everyone should know I'm yours as much as they know you're mine."

"Okay enough, omega. I need to buy some pants now," snorted the younger after a few minutes and pulled on Namjoon's hair. He ignored the moan and took Namjoon's hand again.

They were already walking to another store when Namjoon stopped and whined loudly. "I didn't buy the panties," he pouted with puppy eyes. Jungkook squeezed the other's hand and shook his head with a smile.

"That wasn't the only shop with panties. How did you even get the idea?" asked the alpha and pulled the omega into the store, the pants started to cling to him in an uncomfortable feeling. He enjoyed the slick of his omega of course, but maybe not everyone in public should smell what they did.

"Jimin told me about the skirts he'd sometimes wear for Hobi," explained Namjoon and smiled lightly. "He didn't say anything about panties but maybe he's wearing them too? Anyway, I thought I could try it? But I'm not sure, a skirt is something that I would probably rarely wear."

Jungkook hummed and picked out some pants. "Jimin really said that? Kinky fuckers." He heard a snort from his side and he turned his attention to Namjoon who was grinning widely. 

"What?" muttered the black haired confused and ran his hand through his locks. "You're calling them that when we gave each other a blowjob in public? Twice?" the omega raised his brows amused and let out another laugh. "We got thrown out of a store because of this."

The alpha scrunched up his nose and bit his lip to hide a smile. "Yeah okay, but that was nothing," he mumbled and started to search a cabin. He heard Namjoon choke in the background, now was he the one to grin.