I make the Rules

Quick Author's note:
    ×Watashi no chīsana tensai= My Little Prodigy

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Y/N's POV:

    I blinked a few times as I stared down at my thirteen friends and girlfriend that were forced to kneel in front of me. All of them stared up at me and Calvin in complete shock, glancing over at Calvin to see he was trying real hard not to run to Amara and not blow our cover, "My Pharaoh, I'm sorry for having to make this meeting so sudden but my patrol and I found these criminals trying to sneak into the palace." A guard said, stepping forward and kneeled down towards me. I stared at him since I had no idea who the hell this guy was but at the same time, I did? Everything is so damn confusing! "It is alright, Ivan." I spoke, surprising the living hell out of me as to how I knew this guy's name but I kept going, "Did you find any weapons on any of them?" I asked as he stood up and shook his head, "No we didn't, My Queen." The guard, now known as Ivan, said as he held his hands behind his back and stared up at me.

    I swallowed the lump in my throat and stood up, holding my hands behind my back as I walked towards my friends, feeling my cape flapping against my legs while I walked down the stairs. Once I stood in front of Akiza, I crouched down in front of her and kept my emotionless mask on but cupped her left cheek with my right hand. "Y/NN?" She whispered as I hummed softly but didn't say anything, looking at all of them to see they were all wearing Ancient Egyptian civilian clothing but I noticed that Chazz had a bruise forming on his right cheek while Aster had a slash on his left cheek which was still bleeding. Looking them all over, I noticed that they were all injured but my anger grew once I noticed that Akiza's shirt seemed to be torn a little on the top, noting that Amara's, Carly's, and Lyra's matched my girlfriend's clothing. They all looked like someone tried to rip their clothes off of them and the sight pissed me off.

    I stood up and turned slowly to look at Ivan, earning his attention as he stood up straight in front of me, "Who handled them?" I asked, my voice sounding emotionless as I waited for the man's answer, "My guards and I comprehended them." Ivan said as I hummed, seeing the nine guards behind him mumbling something to each other which was followed by a few chuckles. They all looked pretty smug for dead men. I watched as Ivan smirked, no doubt feeling proud of himself while my gaze hardened. Next thing he knew, I backhanded him so hard that he fell to the floor, holding his eye as blood gushed down his face while he cried and screamed out in pain. I growled and grabbed fist full of his shirt and forced him to his feet, seeing that my rings really did a number on his face but I honestly didn't care, I was beyond pissed off.

    "Care to explain to me why the female's clothing seem so roughly handled? Almost as if someone tried to force them off?!" I growled, looking from the bleeding man in front of me to his nine men, who were now shaking in fear once they saw how angry I was. "What, now no one wants to talk? You all seemed so proud of what you did just seconds ago." I growled as I threw Ivan to the ground, watching as he curled up into a ball and continued to cry, "I refuse to have rapists in my array! You are supposed to protect and respect the citizens of Egypt! Not take advantage of them!" I shouted, my voice booming loudly in the room as the nine men fell to their knees and begged for me to forgive them. "No, you all knew what you did was wrong and you knew the consequences yet you went against my rule and did what you wanted and for that you will all pay with your lives." I growled as I turned to some guard that was next to me, seeing him glaring at the ten men in disgust.

    His name was Xavier, the Lieutenant of my army and the person right under Aurora, who was the general. How did I know this, I have no clue but I did. "Xavier." Seeing the man turn to look at me and bowed to me, "Yes, My Pharaoh?" He asked as he stood up to look at me, "I trust you and your men to deal with these defectors? I will deal with this group of civilians personally." I said as he nodded, "It will be my pleasure, My Pharaoh, and I will ask someone to come and rid of this snake's blood from off of your throne room floor." Xavier stated as I nodded, watching as he grabbed Ivan while his men grabbed the other nine men of Ivan's group, dragging them all out of the room while the men still screamed for my forgiveness. I looked around to see that some guards were still around so I turned to them, "Leave us, I doubt the females would like to be around so much men or guards at the moment." I said as they all nodded and walked out of the room, leaving only Calvin and I with our friends.