Just having fun

Y/N's POV:

   I smiled as Jaden and Yusei left before turning to see Yusei's friends, who were standing there awkwardly which made me chuckle and give them a smile. "I guess since we're gonna spend the day together, I should at least know your names." Seeing the two twins raise their hands before they began pushing each other away which caused the boy with orange hair to grab both of them by the back of their shirts and lift them in the air, keeping them apart.

    They seem like a lot of fun already.

   "My name is Jack Atlas." The tall boy with blonde hair said as I gave him my regular three finger wave before the girl with glasses went next, "My name is Carly Carmine." She said, soon followed by the boy with Orange hair, "The names Crow Hogan." He said as he dropped the kids and smirked before pointing at himself. I looked down at the kids to see they landed roughly on their butts, heh, poor kiddos.

    The two kids got to their feet and punched Crow in the stomach, making the boy bend over in pain before they high fived each other and laughed at the boy's pain. "My name is Luna!" "And I'm Leo, her twin brother!" The two said which made me smile at how cute they were. "Aww, you guys are so freaking cute! I would have loved to have a little brother or sister. Or both." I said, remembering the many times I've asked both my dads if I could have a little sibling but they would usually dodge the question since I was like five but than Jaden came into my life so I considered him my little brother and I stopped bugging my dads about wanting siblings after that.

    The two kids smiled widely but something caught my eye from off to the side, turning to see it was Akiza standing off behind Crow. A smile instantly came onto my face once I saw her, "Hey Akiza!" I smiled even wider once I saw a smile cross her face as she stepped out from behind Crow to look at me. I walked over and gave her a hug which made her stiffen before hugging me back hesitantly.

   Man, I could stay like this forever BUT we can't and there's other people in the room. Pulling away, I smiled at her before remembering something, "Hey Kiza, have you talked to your crush?" I questioned as she blushed and nodded.

    Ouch, that sting slightly, or a lot. To be honest, I don't even know my own feeling's at this point and its making me frustrated. I hate not understanding what's wrong with me.

    "That's good, have you told them that you liked them yet?" I asked as she shook her head, tilting mine slightly, "Well, you should, that person would be lucky to have a girl like you crushing on them." Smiling warmly at her before clapping my hands and turning to the others in the room with a smirk on my face.

    "Now, who wants to hang out with the one and only Y/N Sennen-Muto?" Earning cheers from the twins while Crow and Carly laughed as Jack smiled slightly. This was gonna be so much fun.

          ~~~Time Skip!~~~

    The seven of us were hanging out in the living room, playing games or just getting to know each other more. I had ordered some pizzas for us to eat because I was too lazy to cook, like always so we ate pizza as we talked and hung out.

   I was talking to Crow and Jack about taking them on one of these days in a Turbo Duel when Leo and Luna ran out of my room with my guitar. When the hell did they go in there? "You play?!" Leo asked excitedly as he and Luna had a sparkle in their eyes while I chuckled and grabbed the instrument from them.

   "Yeah and I could also sing, surprisingly." I joked as Luna, Leo, Carly, and Crow sat in front of me on the ground since I was sitting on the couch. The four of them stared at ne with what felt like heart eyes while Akiza and Jack sat next to them. "Guess you guys want me to play?" I questioned as they all nodded, chuckling softly at their childish behavior while setting my guitar on my knee and began strumming the chords.