The Hunted become the Hunters

Calvin's POV:

    They were quiet that I started to feel a little uncomfortable since their eyes stayed on me, even Amara was staring at me with a shocked look on her face. "Whoa... That's some heavy stuff, Calvin." Jaden started as he still looked at me, "Is that why you seemed so clingy with Y/N when you first got to the Academy?" Jaden questioned as I nodded and didn't say anything, playing with my hands as I traced over the few scars on my knuckles until a hand grabbed my right one, turning to see it was my girlfriend. "Thank you for trusting us with this, Calvin. That must have been so nerve wrecking to tell us but you did anyways. Just know that I don't see you differently and if anything, I love you even more now." Amara said as she kissed my cheek, feeling myself melt into her touch as she pulled me into a hug. Eventually, everyone joined in on the hug and we stayed like that for a few minutes before we all began pulling away.

    "Now, is someone gonna tell me what's been happening? Cause you sounded really scared on the phone, Calvin." Amara said as she held my hand but looked at all of us as everyone took a seat. I saw Akiza and the other Signers stiffen and look at each other before they began to tell her about the Dark Signers and the battle for the world… Then about Y/N. "Wait, so you're saying that Y/N is this Dark Signer King? Wouldn't she be a Queen instead?" Amara questioned as I shrugged, "I think it has something to do with the mark. I'm guessing the Mark of the Wolf is the King of the Netherworld and I guess only the worse of the worse get it which makes me wonder why Y/N got that mark and not someone else. Why her?" Jaden explained as we all began thinking the same thing.

    Why Y/N? Why my hero? My best friend...

    "Well, either way, I'm staying here. Now that I know that some stuff is going down, I wanna help." Amara said as we all agreed with her, "You're good with computers, I think Seto could use an extra pair of hands on trying to find the helicopter that Y/N and the other Dark Signers got away in." I explained but soon the balcony doors opened to reveal both Seto and Mokuba. "That won't be necessary." The CEO stated as we all got up and faced him, "What? Why not?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the two brothers, "Because we found her. Though, we could have found her faster if we had your help, Hacker." Mokuba smiled at Amara, seeing her roll her eyes at the older man. "It was one time and it was an accident! I accidentally put 'S.K' instead of 'K.S'! I was trying to hack the jerk of a principal's computer." Amara groaned as I chuckled and kissed her head as she pouted before looking back at the two brothers again.

    "So, you guys said you found her, where is she at?" I asked as Seto waved us to follow him and Mokuba back into the room so we did just that, walking inside to see the adults were looking at the big computer screen that had a picture of my best friend and the other Dark Signers at some place that looked abandoned. In the picture, Y/N and Kalin were taking down Duel Runners while there were two girls that were bringing out what seemed to be duffle bags. There were four other guys that seemed to be moving the bikes away from the entrance of the helicopter as Y/N and Kalin came out with the bikes. "I'm guessing this is their new base but where is it at? I don't recognize it from any place I ever visited." Jaden explained as he squinted at the screen to see if he could see anything aside from the helicopter.

    It was quiet for a few seconds before we all jumped to the sound of a clap which was followed by a finger snapping, "I know now! That's the abandoned amusement park! I used to hide there when I was little to get away from the bullies at the orphanage when I was younger." Yusei called out as Amara started doing her hacking stuff on the computer, pulling up some pages to reveal that Yusei was right, they were at an abandoned amusement park all the way across the city. "Well now that we know where they are, how do we know if they're still there and not trying to open the four towers that open the portal of the Netherworld?" Aster asked as he crossed his arms over his chest while Syrus slapped his arm and glared at him, seeing the silver haired boy laugh nervously at his boyfriend.