Epilogue

Y/N's POV:

     It's been two years since everything with Zorc happened and honestly, the years after that, it was actually really peaceful and almost normal. The gang and I were still super close even after all that's happened and it was always a blast having all of them around. Akiza and I were still together and I honestly couldn't be happier, even Uncle Malik and Uncle Bakura grew to love her after she saved me from Zorc back then. Yusei and Jaden were still together, both boys being extremely happy with each other and even Yubel eventually let up on their hate on Yusei and accepted that he was in for the long run with Jaden. Crow and Lyra were still together as well as Jack and Carly, Aster and Syrus, Chazz and Jesse, and Calvin and Amara. Even Leo and Luna ended up having crushes on some people and it was super cute watching how bright red they got when their crushes talked to them.

     Though now, we were all graduating with one another. We were finally gonna leave the Duel Academy behind and we were gonna move on into the real world past Dueling.

     Crow wanted to join the Police Force which Uncle Tristan was excited about, Lyra was gonna start doing Art and maybe make her own clothing brand, Aster and Chazz were gonna make their own business away from their family dramas, Syrus wanted to learn more about the history of Ancient Egypt which Aunt Ishizu and Uncle Odion were glad to teach him, Jesse wanted to be a Vet and open up an animal shelter. Jack wanted to be famous which wasn't surprising, really, Carly wanted to become a Journalist and Uncle Seto said that she could use him as a recommendation and a reference if she wanted to but she denied and said she wanted to get in on her own.

     It was the first time anyone rejected his help, which was funny to see the utter shock on his face when she said no.

     Leo and Luna didn't know what they wanted to do yet but my family said that they could spend the day with each of them to see if they ever felt interested in learning what each adult does for a living, which the twins agreed to. Yusei wanted to follow in his Dad's footsteps and become a Scientist, Akiza wanted to become a Doctor, and lastly, Jaden and I were gonna run Kaiba Corp with Uncle Seto but I would also be working and helping out my Dads at the Game Shop. Uncle Seto and Uncle Joey wanted Jaden to work for Kaiba Corp since it was a family thing but they also offered me a job to work alongside my cousin as well as being able to help out my dads so that was our plan. Calvin was gonna work with Uncle Duke in the Tattoo shop while Amara was gonna work for Kaiba Corp with Jaden and I as a computer hacker.

     That was our plan but we were all gonna stay together.

     I snapped out of my thoughts once I felt a hand grab mine, turning and looking down to see Akiza there as she smiled up at me which made me return the smile. Akiza had gotten a little taller over the years and she had grown her hair out and she was just asking beautiful as the day I met her and fell for her. I leaned down and pecked her soft lips and looked at her lovingly, "Hello my love, you ok?" I asked as I squeezed her hand softly as she nodded and returned the squeeze, "Yeah, are you ready for your duel?" She asked as I nodded at her, seeing our friends and Jaden walking over to us.

     Our graduation was a little different then most, to finally go into our adult life, we had to face our first obstacle which was to face off against some professors. All of my friends had won their duels but now it was mine as well as Jaden's turn to go up. "Don't worry, I know you guys are gonna ace this Duel." Yusei smiled at us, a smile that reached his eyes which made me so happy to see her wasn't as serious as he was in the past, "He's right, you guys are gonna be awesome!" Leo said excitedly as I patted his head. He and Luna might be seventeen already but hey, they were always gonna be my kiddos.

     I chuckled and nodded along with Jaden, "Y/N Sennen-Muto and Jaden Yuki Seto-Wheeler, please go to the dueling platform, your final duel will be starting." We heard from the loud speakers of the arena we were in, "Both of us?" Jaden questioned while I shrugged as I felt just as confused. "Let's go though, don't wanna keep those teachers waiting, huh?" I wrapped an arm around my cousin as we both walked up the stairs to the platform while our friends probably went to join my family that were sitting in the stands.