It'll be Ok

Author's Note:
Bakura's Nicknames:
          ×Runt= Yugi
          ×Pharaoh= Yami
          ×Little Pharaoh= Y/N
×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×
Bakura's POV:

    "Ok, so what's the plan?" I asked as I looked between the Runt and the Pharaoh, seeing as they were the Little Pharaoh's Dads, "I think I could climb up there and get her to come down." Marik pipped in as we all turned to look at the sandy blonde male, "Marik, you're clumsy as hell. You fell down the stairs from the jet, you're not climbing up the tallest building on the island." Duke stated as Marik was gonna bite back a reply but stopped himself, seeing an embarrassed look cross over his face as he scratched the back of his neck, knowing that Duke was right. Everyone started to pitch out ideas as I took a deep breath, stopping everyone as I said my next words, "I'll go talk to her." Seeing everyone looking at me while The Pharaoh looked like he was gonna explode, "What? Why would you go talk to her?" He shot as I took a deep breath, feeling a hand slide into mine which earned my attention as I turned to see it was Ryou, the love of my life.

    "Maybe because I can relate to her." I simply said as Yami raised an eyebrow, "How can you relate to her?" Seeing him cross his arms over his chest while he stared at me as I raised an eyebrow at him, almost challenging him. "Oh, I don't know, Pharaoh, maybe because we were both manipulated, taken over by demons, forced to do bad things, and hurt the ones we loved most?" I growled as everyone was quiet, knowing fully well that I'm more suited to talk to my niece at the moment. "He's right, Yami, let him try. If anyone can do it, I know Bakura can." Ryou added as he gave my hand a slight squeeze, showing that he has my back. "Well, I guess your both right, you are more suited to talk to Y/N." The Pharaoh finally admitted with a defeated sigh while I fought back a smirk that tugged at my lips.

    Gods, he must have hated having to admit that I was right.

    I nodded and walked over to the building that Little Pharaoh was sitting on top of, seeing that there wasn't exactly a good way to climb up the building except for climbing up balcony to balcony. "Well, it's not like I haven't done that before, right?" I asked myself as I remembered the many times I climbed up the palaces balconies back in Ancient Egypt when I was still known as the Thief King Bakura. When I reached the first balcony, I hopped up and grabbed the next balcony, pulling myself up to get to the second floor.

    After a few minutes of climbing, I finally reached the roof, seeing Y/N had her back towards me, "You know, you could have just taken the elevator to the top floor and climbed up right?" She said, still not facing me as I blinked a few times and grumbled. Why didn't I think of that before I climbed up ten different balconies? "Well, Ryou was watching me, I had to make sure I looked good to impress him." I lied, a soft chuckle leaving my lips but Y/N stayed quiet which made my chuckle be replaced by a sigh while I made my way over to her, sitting down next to her and stayed quiet for a few seconds as I began thinking of what I should even start to tell her. "Uncle Bakura, why are you here?" She asked, beating me to it as she got straight to the point, her head resting on her arms that were on top of her knees. I was silent for a bit before taking a deep sigh and just diving right into the conversation, "We were worried about you, kiddo, so we came to find you." I stated as she turned to look at me, her eyes looked pink and puffy as tear stains covered her cheeks which hurt me so much to see.

    It hurt me to see her crying. It always hurt me when Jaden, Ryou, or her were crying or in pain. I'm literally only a softy around them and maybe sometimes the Runt, he's my exception.

    "That didn't answer my question, Uncle." Raising an eyebrow at her in confusion as she took a deep breath and leaned back so her back was against the pole, hearing a few pops coming from her which meant she was popping her back, "I asked why were you here, not why everyone was here at Duel Academy." She explained as I looked at her a little shocked. Guess I didn't understand the question at first. "Cause you're my niece and I care about you. I thought climbing up ten balconies would prove how much I cared about you." I smiled softly at her which surprisingly made a small smile break onto her face. "It's gonna be ok, Y/N. You're gonna be ok." I said as she looked away from me and faced towards the ocean again, "How do you know? You don't know what I've been through, what I've done. The people I hurt..." She mumbled, knowing she didn't mean to be harsh.