Welcome Back

Y/N POV:

    Misty and I: 4000
    Akiza and Yugi: 3800

    "So you finally revealed your true self, this-" "Just make your move already!" Akiza snapped as I focused back onto the duel, seeing Akiza glaring at Misty impatiently while Yugi and Yami looked uneasy. As for Sayer, the bastard looked smug as hell. Tsk, he won't be for long. "I activate the 'Sorrowful Chain' trap card! Since 'Sorrowful Memories', 'Unwavering Truth', and 'Atrocious Day', are all gathered on my field as well, my sad little story is now complete, and I now have the power to summon this! 'Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings' (ATK:1900; DEF:2600)." Misty announced as she lifted up a card to reveal a dragon before it appeared onto the field, looking from the monster towards our opponents. "Are you smiling, Akiza?!" Misty asked as I turned to see that she was, in a very creepy looking way but nonetheless, she was smiling. "Well you won't be after this next attack! 'Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings', blow away their life points! Go Tragedy Stream!" Seeing the dragon did as Misty demanded, taking away a chunk of their life points.

    Misty and I: 4000
    Akiza and Yugi: 1900

    "And now, since you took battle damage, one of 'Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings' special abilities will be kicking in. You have to select a card in your hand and send it to your graveyard. Time to wave bye-bye." Misty smirked but I looked from her then towards Akiza and Yugi, seeing both of them discarding a card from their hands. "And now, thanks to another one of Dragon Queens abilities, I'm able to draw another card." Turning to see her draw her new card without taking her eyes off of Akiza, who looked like a crazy person still. "And since this wasn't the draw phase, 'Sad Story' has no effect so I'll be hanging onto this one. I end my turn." Misty announced as I turned to make eye contact with my Father, seeing him draw a card but he never looked at it as he simply put it back into his deck, not caring about the card since he couldn't do anything except end his turn which directed it back to me. I drew a card but then put it back into my deck to get it reshuffled, "I end my turn" I announced from my spot in the mirror, looking at my empty field as I ended my turn, making it Akiza's.

    "My move then. I draw." Seeing Akiza draw but also not looking at it, "Not that it matters what it is because I gotta discard it and honestly, not that I care either." She said as she still wore a creepy smile on her face. "After all, I'm about to special summon 'Witch of the Black Rose' (ATK:1700; DEF:1200) from my hand." Spotting a small spellcaster appear onto the field, "And since this monster was successfully summoned, I'm able to draw another card from my deck but if the card I draw is anything but a monster card, 'Witch of the Black Rose' will destroy it." Akiza explained as she put two fingers on her deck. "But if it is a monster card, this isn't the draw phase so your 'Sad Story' will have no effect. Two can play at this game, Misty." Watching as Akiza drew her card and looked at it, her creepy smile only growing once she saw the card.

    It was no doubt a monster card.

    "This is 'Rose Fairy' (ATK:600; DEF:1200) and when 'Rose Fairy' moves from my deck to my hand because of an effect, I could instantly summon it." Seeing another monster appear next to Akiza's other monster. "And now, 'Witch of the Black Rose' will give 'Rose Fairy' a little tune up!" Akiza said as both her monsters combined to become one, meaning, she was Synchro Summoning. "I'm done listening to you whine, Misty, this ends here!" She shouted as I watched her closely, taking note of every move Akiza had made, seeing as she still managed to find a way to beat Misty's combo. "I Synchro Summon, 'Black Rose Dragon'!" Akiza called as her dragon appeared onto the field with a strong gust of wind that it destroyed the illusion of the Hall of Mirrors that Misty and I were hiding behind, both of us now being in the open.