Let's Duel!

Akiza's POV:

   "Alright, I'll go take on Misty. We have unfinished business to deal with." I said as I saw everyone agree, "We'll go with you. Y/N might go with Misty so we'll be there to help you out, Akiza." Yugi stated while Yami and Calvin agreed. "We'll join you once we finish our duels. Your's is the farthest so it might take you a while to get there compared to us." Jack explained as we all looked down at the map that Amara managed to find after hacking into a few history websites, of course.

    "But don't worry, we'll get there as fast as we can once we finish taking down the other towers." Yusei assured us while Jaden smiled and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's arm, nodding at what the black and yellow haired boy had said. We were outside of Kaiba Corp getting ready to leave when a really nice mustang pulled up next to us and Mokuba got out of the driver's seat with a wide smile while Yugi looked at him horrified, "MOKUBA KAIBA! WHY WERE YOU DRIVING MY BABY?!" Yugi shouted as he rushed over to younger Kaiba brother and snatched the keys away from his hands. "When did you even leave to go get it?" Yami pipped in as Yugi began talking to his car along while running his hand over the hood as he rested his head against it, seeing Yami sweat drop at his husband.

    "Roland dropped me off so I could bring it over to you guys. The streets are getting empty because Tristan suggested having a lockdown so that you guys could speed off to where you guys need to go along with having room in case you guys need to Turbo Duel." Mokuba explained as we thanked him. "Alright, looks like this is where we split up, I inputted the tower's locations into your Duel Runners and car so you guys could know where you're going. Be safe out there, all of you." Seto said as he walked out of Kaiba Corp with Marik, Malik, Bakura, and Ryou. "Aw, you're worried for me, Kaiba?" Yami asked as Seto simply raised an eyebrow at the shorter man. "Just because you're my cousin from a different time, doesn't mean I care." Seto sighed as Yami smirked, "But you didn't deny it!" The tanned man smirk grew once Seto glared at him. "Matter of fact, I'm simply worried for Yugi's well being. I don't give a damn about you, Atem." Seto shot back as Yami looked hurt, earning laughs from all of us once Yami flipped off the CEO.

    We eventually said our goodbyes before we turned on our camera comms. Calvin and Aster were riding with Yami and Yugi while they came with me. Jaden went with Yusei, Jack went alone, and Crow went with the twins and Lyra.

    I slid my helmet on and I nodded to Yugi, who gave me a slight nod before we sped down the street in the direction that I would be taking on Misty and maybe…

    Maybe even Y/N.

×~×~×~×~×~×

    After what felt like hours, we finally arrived at some abandoned fairground. The place itself looked like it was going to fall apart at any second but it looked strong enough to still stand on its own for awhile. I parked my bike while Yugi parked his car next to me, getting off of my bike and taking off my helmet while Yugi and the others got out of the car, "Wow, I remember this place." Yugi said as he looked up at the big entrance with a soft smile. "We used to bring Y/N here when she was younger along with-" Yugi stopped and looked down, noticing that tears made their way to his Pink-Purple eyes. "Yes. I remember, Aibou, we would bring Solomon here with us. Y/N would try to make all of us try to win her at least one prize she really wanted, she was never greedy whenever we came here. Never wanting more then one prize. If she at least got one stuffed animal and some cotton candy, she was always a happy kid. " Yami cut in as Yugi smiled sadly and nodded.

    It was silent for a few seconds before Yugi cleared his throat and fixed his black jacket then began speaking, "I think we should all split up. Misty will no doubt be around the tower but the problem will be looking for Y/N, that being if she's here." He looked back at the empty carnival then to us. "He's right. I'll go with Akiza to the tower. Aster, go with Yami and Yugi to scout the area to see if Y/N is around here." Calvin said as we all agreed and split up, Calvin and I running towards the tower to fight off Misty.