Taken II

Yoongi couldn't go inside the house. It felt terribly empty without Chaeyoung in it. He stayed in his car hoping that the police would call him to tell him that they found his wife but it didn't happen. He closed his eyes and rested his head as he thought of what could happen to Chaeyoung. He felt extremely scared that Suran could hurt her especially when she's pregnant.
Yoongi's thoughts were interrupted by his phone. He quickly grabbed it to find Suran's name on the screen. He felt furious but decided not to pick up. He had a better plan.
Yoongi flew back to the police station and told the cops that she's calling so they could track her.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Yoongi finally picked up.

"Don't worry. She's not dead" Suran mocked him.

"If something happens to her I'll make you pay for it" Yoongi threatened.

"I pointed out the peaceful road but you dodged it, you didn't leave another choice"

"What do you want from me?" Yoongi said.

"You know exactly what I want from you. But since you insist on rejecting me I chose the revenge road" Suran said.

"What are you trying to do?"

"If I won't be happy with you, I won't let anyone be happy with you" Suran said as she ended the call.

The officers detected Suran's place soon after the call ended.

"West Incheon" the officer said "she's heading to the airport"

"What?" Yoongi shouted.

"We need to hurry, she's maybe planning to leave the country"

The police declared Suran a fugitive then they went to the airport accompanied by Yoongi and later Mina who's considered a witness.
Once there, the cops were deployed and they started looking for Suran but she was nowhere to be found.
As they were wandering in and out the airport, Mina suddenly stopped and pointed.

"It's him" Mina pointed "the man who kidnapped Chaeyoung. He's over there"