The Chaeyoung I Wanted to be

"2023 Mnet Asian Music awards, song of the year goes to..." 

"2023 MGMA best-selling artist goes to ...."

"2024 Golden disk award, Bonsang goes to ....."

A lot of such announcements were said at  many award shows and after each one Chaeyoung's name was heard.

Chaeyoung's solo career made a huge impact on the kpop industry. Some media outlets called her "the artist who broke free from the group tradition and blasted the world". There was no doubt that Chaeyoung made a huge impact on the music industry but also as a woman who's able to make balance between her life as a married woman and as a superstar. Even though she isn't officially married but still she has a committed life.

Chaeyoung couldn't be happier with every achievement she's made. Regardless of the hardships she's faced, she still is happy to be who she is now.

After an exciting show at Gaon music award, Chaeyoung came back home feeling over the moon for grabbing another Daesang. She opened the door to her house only to find a gummy smile waiting for her.

"Welcome home award reaper" Yoongi teased.

"Look who's speaking the head of reapers" Chaeyoung pouted.

"We have a guest" Yoongi whispered "a very surprising one"

"Who is that?" Chaeyoung asked as she walked towards the living room then scoffed when she saw the guest "Son Seungwon-sshi, aren't you coming too often lately" Chaeyoung teased.

"Chaeyoung-sshi, aren't you being to mean talking to your father" Mr. Seungwon teased back.

"Should I start getting nervous by now, because it's always trouble what you bring"

"Woah! You're seriously mean Chaeyoung-ah" Mr. Seungwon felt surprised "I came because I have a favour to ask"

"What is that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You two never got married" Mr. Seungwon lowered his head "officially I mean"

"Mr. Seungwon, we're not planning not planning to" Yoongi said "now that everyone knows about us, we thought there's no need to hold any ceremony"

"Is that what you really think?" Mr. Seungwon asked.

"Yes dad, we've been together for a long time now, it'd be weird to hold a ceremony" Chaeyoung said.

"But people are expecting you to do that, including myself" Mr. Seungwon held Chaeyoung's hands "how many daughters do I have? Park Chaeyoung and Yugyeom are my adoptive children, only you have my blood, am I not going to see you get married?"

"But dad.."

"It's up to you in the end" Mr. Seungwon stood up "as I said it's just a favour, I don't want to force you into anything"

"Okay we'll do that" Yoongi said "we'll hold the wedding ceremony"

Chaeyoung gave up after Yoongi's approval, she didn't want to cause any discomfort.

"Alright, okay" Chaeyoung sighed.

"Thank you so much" Mr. Seungwon said as he hugged his daughter and was about to leave but stopped at the door "Yoongi-sshi!"

"Yes?" Yoongi looked at him.

"I still hate you by the way" Mr. Seungwon said then walked out.

"Woah! He really does hate me" Yoongi was surprised.

"Stop it, hrs just teasing" Chaeyoung laughed at him.

"So we're getting married?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

"Apparently we have to pretend like we don't know how it feels like" Chaeyoung laughed.