Surrender

Suran pointed her gun at Chaeyoung making everyone tremble in fear and leaving Yoongi no other choice but to surrender.

"Just leave her alone, I'll come with you" Suga said to Suran

"Yoongi-sshi, don't get involved" The officer said to Yoongi "You could get hurt too"

"I'm not that stupid" Yoongi smirked.

Yoongi walked slowly towards Chaeyoung and Suran. His heart almost jumped out of his chest as he noticed the hysteric state Suran was in and that made him even more scared. When only five metres split them apart, Suga extended his hands to Chaeyoung.

"Let her go, I'll come with you" Yoongi said.

"Don't think of doing anything stupid" Suran said.

"I won't, I promise" he shook his head.

Suran quickly dropped Chaeyoung to the floor but still pointed her gun at her. Yoongi quickly ran to his wife who was thrown like a dead body unable to move.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Are you okay?" Yoongi held her.

"Stop the drama and come here before I kill both of you" Suran shouted.

"What did you do to her?" Yoongi asked angrily.

"She got what she deserves" Suran smirked evilly.

Yoongi slowly walked towards Suran as he shifted his gaze between her and Chaeyoung who was covered in blood. At that moment, he felt extremely angry and turned to Suran who was still pointing her gun.

"Move!" ordered Suran as she moved the gun.

Yoongi noticed how nervous she was. Her hands were shaking as she gave him directions. In good time, he slapped her hand making the gun drop to the ground then twisted her wrist giving the officers a good chance to surround the place and catch her. 

Suran's eyes were burning with anger. She couldn't believe that everything she has planned was destroyed in a matter of minutes. The cops put her in handcuffs and took her away.

Yoongi immediately ran to Chaeyoung who was thrown on the ground and started shaking her but she has already passed out.