Peak

Jungkook hopelessly walked out of the hospital feeling sorry for Yoongi, at the same time he's concerned about Chaeyoung.

"I really don't believe Chaeyoung could do anything like that" Jungkook broke the silence while Yoongi was driving.

"Jungkook-ah,can we just get over this" Yoongi expressed deep annoyance.

"But hyung--"

"No buts. I don't want to hear anything about this" Yoongi said furiously.

Jungkook gave up, he just laid back on the passenger's seat and kept looking at the streets. Even though it was late but the traffic was terrible. The ride was nerve racking and too silent but Jungkook suddenly broke the silence.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Jungkook shouted.

"Jungkook-ah, I thought I told you that I don't want to hear anything about this" Yoongi hit the steering wheel angrily.

"No Chaeyoung is outside. She's running towards us" Jungkook kept banging the door "hyung just stop the car"

Yoongi looked at the rearview mirror to see Chaeyoung running hardly towards them while waving. Yoongi quickly pulled over and they both jumped out of the car.

"Have you lost it! What are you doing here?" Yoongi scolded.

"I didn't know you were at the hospital until Yugyeom told me" Chaeyoung panted heavily "I called you but you didn't pick up so I came after you. I'm afraid you'll misunderstand .... Well ... Again"

"Get in the car" Yoongi said coldly as he helped her sit then closed the door and went to the driver's seat "Jungkook-ah get in, we're taking her back to the hospital"

"Hyung I think you two should talk" Jungkook refused to get in the car "I'll take a cab from here"

"What! Wait .... Jungkook-ah" Yoongi couldn't stop Jungkook who has already stopped a cab and rode it. Yoongi went back to his car and started the engine without a word.

"You're wasting your time" Chaeyoung said "I'm not going back to the hospital unless you listen to me"

"What do you want huh?" Yoongi suddenly hit the brakes making Chaeyoung tremble in her seat "you made me look like a fool, you lied, you rebelled, what else do you have in store huh?"

"I didn't lie I swear it was just a misunderstanding" Chaeyoung trembled.

"A misunderstanding! What did I misunderstand?" Yoongi asked angrily.

"There's nothing between me and Yugyeom" Chaeyoung started crying as she held Yoongi's shirt "please believe me"

"Believe what I don't understand"

"I'm so sorry but please believe me I didn't cheat on you" Chaeyoung sobbed loudly as she gently held his collar and patted successively on his shoulder.

"Sto.... Stop... Just stop crying" Yoongi held her arm "I'm taking you back to the hospital and when you get better we'll talk about this. And you better have good reasons"

"I just want you to believe me" Chaeyoung cried even more.

"You heard me" Yoongi said as left the car and went to open the door for her "when you get better we'll talk about this"

_____________________________

Tzuyu wandered uncomfortably in the living room as she thought a lot about what she saw on the internet. She thought of calling Yugyeom but then she decided that only chaeyoung would answer her questions. She looked thoughtfully at her phone then she grabbed it and called Chaeyoung.

"She won't answer" Mina suddenly walked in "I called her like thousands of times but she didn't pick up"

"What is she doing Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu wondered "What's going on with her?"

"Shall we call Yugyeom?" Mina suggested.

"I'm calling him right now" Tzuyu immediately called him.

"Tzuyu-ah?" Yugyeom picked up "you're going to ask me about Chaeyoung?"

"Yes. Is she with you?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yes. You don't have to worry about her" Yugyeom said "She's a bit overwhelmed right, she'll call you when she's better"

"Yugyeom-ah!" Tzuyu called when he was about to hang up "What's going on with you two?"

"Tzuyu. This is a bit complicated" Yugyeom hesitated.

"okay we'll talk another time" Tzuyu heaved a sigh.

Yugyeom ended the call then closed his eyes and took a very deep breath.

"The girls are worried about Chaeyoung?" Mr. Seungwon asked "why did you tell them that you're with her"

"Dad look, Chaeyoung is here in the hospital" Yugyeom confessed "when I told you earlier that I mistook her when I screamed her name, I lied. It's was her and she was involved in a car accident"

Without a word, Mr. Seungwon left his bed and headed towards the door. He lost control of his body when he heard that Chaeyoung isn't well but Yugyeom tried to stop him.

"Dad, listen to me. She's very well, she even walked on her feet it's just that it's a really bad timing that's all" Yugyeom explained.

"Why is it a bad timing?" Mr. Seungwon asked.

"People uploaded photos of me with her at the airport and since no one knows about us there's a controversy going right now and she's at odds with her boyfriend"

"when do I see her?" Mr. Seungwon asked.

"I'll see with her"