The Truth I

Yoongi was so uncomfortable by Suran's unstoppable questions. He kept answering her so she doesn't make any drama until he was shocked by that one unexpected question.

"Does she know about us?" Suran asked.

"Us?" Yoongi stood up from his seat "What are you babbling about?"

"I bet she won't be happy if she hears about it" Suran whispered when she heard Chaeyoung and Mr. Seungwon's footsteps.

Yoongi didn't have time to answer because Chaeyoung came in and came running excitedly to him to show him something.

"Take a look" Chaeyoung smiled widely "Dad gave me old pictures of me with him and my mother"

"That's cool" Yoongi said not even looking at the photos.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked as she noticed his confused expression.

"We need to leave" Yoongi said as he stood up "Mr. Seungwon! It was nice to officially meet you"

Yoongi showed everyone that he was very uncomfortable but no one dared to ask him, they just wanted him to feel himself. He immediately rushed out being followed by a confused Chaeyoung who had too many questions but didn't dare to ask him because he was outraged.

"What was that about?" Chaeyoung asked as they both got inside the car.

"It's nothing" he started driving "I was uncomfortable to start with"

"I know exactly how you behave when you feel uncomfortable" Chaeyoung looked him deeply in the eye "There's something else"

"Chaeyoung-ah! I'm fine. I'm just fine" Yoongi answered unwillingly.

"I won't bite" Chaeyoung raised her voice "Look! Usually I don't pressure you when you don't feel yourself but today, you overdid it and everyone was so worried"

"Chaeyoung-ah! Knock it off" Yoongi hit the steering wheel "There's nothing to worry about"

"Okay!" Chaeyoung held back her tears "I'll knock it off. But if you happen to be hiding something and that thing happens to be what I'm thinking of, you'll never see my face again" Chaeyoung looked away "But don't worry I'll knock it off. I won't ask anymore questions"

Yoongi felt that he made a huge mistake when he saw Chaeyoung having teary eyes. He hit the brakes and turned to her but couldn't say anything.

"Why did you stop?" Chaeyoung looked away from him "I'm tired, I want to go home ASAP"

"Look, I didn't mean to upset you" Yoongi looked carefully at her "I'm sorry I yelled at you"

"I'm tired and I want to sleep so keep driving" Chaeyoung ignored him with tears in her eyes.

Yoongi gave up since she decided not to talk to him nor accept his apology.
The rest of the ride was awkwardly silent. They don't fight a lot. Usually, Chaeyoung knows how to control his temper and keep everything in peace but this time he went too far. As soon as they reached home, Chaeyoung preceded him inside and quickly changed to go to bed. Yoongi on the other hand felt extremely scared that she may overreact so he decided to speak up because he can't handle the idea of Chaeyoung leaving him.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" he tried pulling the blanket from on top of her "let's just talk"

"Go away!" Chaeyoung yelled struggling to keep the blanket "I don't want to see you"