My Decision III

Jungkook laid down on his bed and closed his eyes trying to have some sleep but couldn't. He had nothing to worry about or so he thought. At that moment, Jungkook was not aware that he actually had something to worry about but he just didn't know until he decided to check his Instagram.

"What the hell?" Jungkook jumped out of his bed "BTS Jungkook and TWICE Tzuyu rumoured to be dating?"

Jungkook suddenly felt dizzy as he read the article he never expected to see. He scrolled down to watch the photos of himself and Tzuyu at Soul Cup café.

"I can't believe these people" Jungkook talked to himself as he kept reading "fans doubt that TWICE's Chaeyoung was the matchmaker between the two idols"

Jungkook kept walking back and forth in his room clueless about what to do. He never expected Tzuyu's arrival to the café would be such a twisting point in his life. Jungkook couldn't hold himself together so he immediately called Chaeyoung.

"Sunbae!" Chaeyoung picked up the call.

"Chaeyoung-ah! do you know what's going on?"

"I certainly do" Chaeyoung laughed "and I do know how it feels like"

"but there's no such a thing" Jungkook complained.

" I know but why did you two stay there after I left?" Chaeyoung slyly.

"You're not hinting at anything, are you?" 

"I'm just saying" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"She kept blaming me for asking you to come to our agency" Jungkook lowered his voice "Chaeyoung-ah! I never meant to split you up from your group. I was only helping"

"I know that. She was just upset because she wants me to stay" Chaeyoung explained.

"What did she say about the news?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"I don't know. I'm not at home" Chaeyoung lowered her voice.

"Oh no! I don't like your tone" Jungkook felt worried.

"Tzuyu told the girls that I'm not renewing so I had to go through such an argument with them... They pissed me off so ... Here am I"  Chaeyoung explained.

"Where did you go then?"

"I'm with Yoongi"

"That's a relief" Jungkook heaved a sigh "uhm! Chaeyoung-sshi! While ago you said the girls didn't like the fact that you're not renewing. Does that mean you've come to a decision?"

"After seeing how selfishly they're thinking, there's no way I'm staying with them" Chaeyoung expressed anger "I'm going solo Sunbae"