Revealed

After hesitating for a long time, Suga decided to talk. He asked Nayeon permission to talk to Chaeyoung privately and she agreed. Chaeyoung thought that Suga was angry because she messed up the performance but that was not the reason, he was thinking about something else.

"You did it, right?" Suga asked.

"You're angry because I messed up the performance" Chaeyoung said.

"No, the performance was great"

"So what is it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You did it. You saved my life, right?"

"What is this all of sudden?" Chaeyoung felt confused.

"Chaeyoung-sshi please" Suga begged "stop running away everytime I bring up this topic. If there's something you'd like to tell me about that then please do. Because somehow, I'm positive that it's you now"

"Why are you so positive?"

"I can't talk about these things right now" Suga said.

"Me neither. I can't talk now" Chaeyoung lifted her shoulders.

"So you can talk another time?" Suga asked.

"Maybe, if you talk I'll talk" Chaeyoung said.

"Ok, let's meet somewhere" Suga requested.

"I'll check my schedule" Chaeyoung flipped her hair.

"I hope you're not ignoring me because I have your phone number" Suga smiled.

"Whatever" Chaeyoung turned to leave.
____________________

Rosé wore her mask and headed downtown to meet Chaeyoung. They have seen each other two days ago at Gaon but they couldn't spend too much time together. Rosé waved excitedly as soon as she saw Chaeyoung sitting in their favourite spot in their favourite restaurant.

"Yah! It took you forever to come here" Chaeyoung argued.

"I almost got caught twice on my way here" Rosé explained "you know public transportation"

"I have a lot in store for you" Chaeyoung said.

"Suga Sunbaenim" Rosé guessed.

"How did you know?" Chaeyoung got surprised.

"It's obvious Chaeng-ah. Last time you said you'll meet him so you're basically going to tell me about what happened when you met"

"We didn't meet yet" Chaeyoung laid back on the chair "I'm supposed to meet him tonight"

"To-NIGHT!" Rosé teased "why is it a night?"

"Yah stop it, we're talking about a top celebrity here. He probably has a busy schedule"

"Yeah, he's a top celebrity and you're just anyone" Rosé spoke seriously "see! This is your problem Chaeyoung-ah, this why you both quarreled last time. Because you always look down on yourself"

"Is it my fault? This is how they make me look like"  Chaeyoung felt sad.

"You're not comfortable?"

"Of course I'm not" Chaeyoung heaved a sigh "what I want is something different from what the group does"

"And you're going to let this slide?" Rosé asked.

"For the moment yes. I sometimes think that I should keep going on my own but then my bond with the girls stops me"

"Well, they're your friends and teammates, I think they'll support you no matter what" Rosé said "anyway you should give this a deeper thought, you know only few months set you apart from your contract expiration"
______________________________________

Suga drove very fast as he headed towards the Park Hyatt hotel where he's supposed to meet Chaeyoung. There wasn't much traffic but Suga had a busy schedule so he ran late. As soon as he arrived, he went to the café and started looking for Chaeyoung who he found immediately. He walked confidently towards the table then had a seat facing her.

"You've done all the dirty things to me" Chaeyoung argued as soon as she saw him.

"For god's sake, I didn't even say hi" Suga felt confused "what's your problem?"

"Do you know how rude it is to keep a girl waiting"

"I'm sorry, I had schedule. I came straight away"  Suga explained himself.

"And don't sit facing me. I hate it when a guy sits facing me, I feel like I'm on a blind date"

"Yes captain" Suga chuckled as he moved next to her "so does anything else bother you?"

"Whatever"

Chaeyoung felt confused as she saw his confident look. He wanted one thing, the truth. He wanted to hear the truth. Chaeyoung lowered her head and took a deep breath as she waited for the waiter to take their orders.

"So?" Suga laid back on his chair.

"You want the whole thing?" Chaeyoung said.

"All of it" Suga nodded.

"It's not Jennie, it's someone else" Chaeyoung felt nervous.

"I already know this" Suga said "tell me who is it because I think I know"

"You look certain" Chaeyoung looked at him.

"Yes, your leg injury says it all"

"It's not me either" Chaeyoung said "it's someone you don't know. Just a random girl. It was a mere coincidence that she knew Rosé"

"Chaeyoung-sshi, stop playing around please" Suga got angry "what about your leg?"

"it's an old injury" Chaeyoung started shedding tears.

"Chaeyoung-sshi, why are you crying? I only sought the truth"

"I'm so sorry, I wasted your time" Chaeyoung said as she stood up "I'm sorry I need to leave"

"What. .. wait I'll drive you home" Suga stopped her.

Chaeyoung proceeded him outside as he walked reluctantly right after her. They both hopped in the car and started their silent short journey. Silence surfaced for minutes, no one said a word especially Suga, he was disappointed. He drove as he thought about when this may come to an end but he was in there interrupted by Chaeyoung's low voice.

"You're mad at me? You're mad at me because I wasted your time"

"I only wished to hear the truth" Suga said "we're here" he said as they reached Twice's dorm.

"Thanks for the ride" Chaeyoung said as she left the car.

Suga made a U turn and took his leave. He drove away wishing to find an answer somewhere so he can feel relieved. He shook his head when he felt that he lost focus. He tried to focus on driving but a certain view blocked him. When he checked the side mirror, he saw a girl running to his direction. She seemed tired and barely able to run but when he widened his eyes trying to have a clearer view, he recognised her.

"Chaeyoung-sshi" Suga hit the breakes.

"Wait. Wait" Chaeyoung called as she ran towards him.
Suga immediately hopped out of the car and ran to her to see the matter.

"Are you okay?" A worried Suga asked "why are you running?"

"It's me" Chaeyoung cried hard "I was the one who saved you" Chaeyoung started crying.