See You Later

Chaeyoung wanted to tell Yoongi about the reason she once wanted to move out to the house Bighit gave her but she was surprised to know that Yoongi was hurt by that idea.

"I thought you'd be happy not hurt" Chaeyoung felt surprised "but I really had my reasons"

"Which are?"

"Look, I first met you over a problem. There was your nightmare then my accident after that the chaos Jihyo unnie made and my contract that resulted the quarrel with JYP. Not to mention Yugyeom and all that talk" Chaeyoung listed "and everytime you are the number one reason why the problem is solved. You take it seriously as if it's a problem of your own and you help me with it... I just didn't want to be a burden that you have to carry anymore and I decided to only share the happy times with you not my problems"

"So you decided to walk away and leave me behind?" Yoongi paused for a moment then held her hands "listen to me Chaeyoung-ah, there's one thing I want you to understand"

"What's that?"

"You are my wife now" Yoongi held her hands tightly "even though people don't know about it but you are my wife. That means your problem is mine and your joy is mine too. I want you to be happy with me, so if I don't solve these problems I'd never be able to see that cute smile of yours"

"But it's too much for you" Chaeyoung felt sad.

"Look, if I face a problem, will you help me solve it?" Yoongi looked carefully at her.

"Of course I will"

"See? You said of course because it's only right to do that. And so you know, I've never felt burdened by any of your problems. Life is full of ups and downs, we just have to stick together Chaeyoung-ah"

"You know what hurts me the most" Chaeyoung started tearing up "when we first became a couple, there wasn't a day that you didn't make music or write a new song but now you don't even have time for that"

"Because I have better things to do now" Yoongi smiled softly.

"Things like what?"

"Like taking care of you, laying down with you, going out with you, talking to you, admiring you" Yoongi looked at her with loving eyes "should I say more? Because the list is still too long"

"You're really enjoying these things?" Chaeyoung was taken aback "I mean these things are very simple"

"They're very simple but I'm doing them with the one I love so they're not actually very simple" Yoongi placed his forehead on hers "do you get it now"

"You're really amazing Yoongi-ah" Chaeyoung blushed "I'm always thinking about what I should do to make you happy but I've never thought that I'm actually doing a good job being your wife"

"I love you" Yoongi poked her forehead .

"I love you too" Chaeyoung smiled widely.

"Hurry up, I'll be leaving soon" Yoongi said then left the bathroom.
Chaeyoung had a quick shower then left to stay with him a bit before he goes to the states. She left the bathroom and went to the living room where he was laying and sat next to him.

"Do you happen to know my manager?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked him.

"Yoojung?" Yoongi turned to look at her "I don't know that much about her, why?"

"I don't know, she avoids me a lot" Chaeyoung looked concerned "she doesn't want to speak a lot to me and gets angry at anything I do"

"Have you talked to her?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, and she said she doesn't want to talk about it"

"I think she's avoiding another controversy" Yoongi sighed as he laid his head on her lap.

"Another controversy?" Chaeyoung looked at him "what other controversy?"

"She was GLAM's manager and you know what happened to GLAM"

"The one that was caught blackmailing a celebrity?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes" Yoongi said "so I think you should let her believe that you're different"

"How do I do that?" Chaeyoung felt stressed.

"The same thing you've done to me" Yoongi smirked "you should understand her and get her under your skin"

"Is that what I've done to you?" Chaeyoung smiled.

"More than just that" he smiled back "you have this power that makes me want to do whatever you want even if you don't ask for it. Even your father thought I'm scared you"

"My father thought so?" Chaeyoung laughed.

"Because I didn't want to force you to see him he said that I'm scared of you"

"You guys make me look scary" Chaeyoung pouted.

"You are scary, Son Chaeyoung" Yoongi raised an eyebrow "I mean, Min Chaeyoung"

"You don't miss a chance to remind me that I'm you're wife" Chaeyoung trembled her leg causing his head to tremble.

"You are my wife you have to remember this" Yoongi pulled her cheek.

"Yes I am your wife and your wife tells you that it's time to get going otherwise you'll miss your flight"

Chaeyoung walked behind Yoongi to the door and she was very sad to have him away for two weeks. She grew attached to him and his presence in her life and so did Yoongi. For the first time since he debuted, he feels uneasy about going on a world tour because he has to leave someone precious.

" So this is it?" Yoongi stood at the door and looked at her.

"I guess you'll have to miss me for two weeks" Chaeyoung acted cute "and don't look at other girls while you're away"

"There aren't any little cubs out there, are there?" Yoongi pulled her into a hug.

"Take care of yourself and eat well" Chaeyoung said.

"Will do" Yoongi kissed her forehead "I love you"

"I love you too" Chaeyoung smiled sweetly.