Hiatus

Jungkook ended the call with Chaeyoung and laid down back on his bed. He closed his eyes bitterly thinking that he's the reason behind Chaeyoung's departure from her group. He blamed himself for trying to convince Chaeyoung but then he remembered something Chaeyoung has said.
"After seeing how selfishly they're thinking, there's no way I'm staying with them. I'm going solo Sunbae"
Jungkook smiled satisfyingly thinking that he's not actually the reason but the girls' selfishness is.
______________________________________

Rosé finished packing then grabbed her suitcase and headed outside. She hopped in the van then took out her phone and called Chaeyoung.

"Chae Chae! Are you ready?"  Rosé said excitedly.

"Oh yeah!" Chaeyoung said "I'm waiting for you"

Chaeyoung hung up and turned to Yoongi who's standing next to her "she's on the way" Chaeyoung said.

"Enjoy your time" Yoongi rubbed her hair "once you come back I want a whole new Chaeyoung ... Well the same old Chaeyoung but in a new mood" Yoongi escorted her out where Rosé was waiting.

"Okay I promise" Chaeyoung smiled childishly.

"Hi sunbae!" Rosé greeted Yoongi.

"If you don't take care of her I'll sue you" Yoongi addressed.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Why did you have to date such an ass--- ugh .. whatever" Rosé argued making Chaeyoung chuckle.

"Well it's not your fault that she chose to date an ass-HOLE .. Your fault was to be her best friend so you have to bear her asshole boyfriend" Yoongi teased Rosé " does this answer your question Rosé-sshi?"

"Yah!" Rosé yelled at him.

"You can't yah me. I'm your Sunbae" Yoongi smirked.

"For God's sake Chaeyoung let's go" Rosé groaned as she pulled Chaeyoung towards the van.

"I'll see you in two weeks" Chaeyoung winked at her boyfriend.

"Have a good time" Yoongi smiled cheerfully as the van was leaving.

"He sure knows who to be nice to" Rosé tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Oh come on, you can't hate him" Chaeyoung laughed at Rosè's temper "he's just teasing you"

"So, you never told me" Rosé smirked evilly.

"Tell you what?" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow.

"You know I picked you up from his place" Rosé winked "what happened in that luxurious apartment"

"Don't even think about it" Chaeyoung gave Rosé a serious glare "Nothing happened. Especially not last night. I was all over the place and all I needed was to cry my ass off. So clean the dust off your head" Chaeyoung waved.

"Your boyfriend is sure contagious " Rosé teased "you're talking just like him"

______________________________________

Park Jinyoung settled in his chair waiting for his old friend to come. No matter how close they are, Jinyoung still felt nervous about the urgent call. Jinyoung snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a very familiar voice.

"Hyung!" Bang shihyuk suddenly appeared.