Weird

Rosé scrolled down her Instagram account until she found a post that gained a lot of attention. She saw a post made by Suga on BTS's account showing his picture with Chaeyoung and announcing something unexpected.

 She saw a post made by Suga on BTS's account showing his picture with Chaeyoung and announcing something unexpected

Rosé placed her phone down as she felt deeply concerned about people's reaction. Most of them showed support but there's always the annoying minority that causes discomfort. And including that minority is Suran. Rosé noticed that Suran commented on Suga's post with a laughing emoji that's why she felt extremely concerned. The world was taken by thunder, people had nothing to talk about but Suga and Chaeyoung.
Even though the talk was supportive but Rosé still felt concerned about her friend's marriage and she wanted to kill that concern. She immediately left her house and went to where she thought it's troublesome and she was right. It is worrying.

Rosé ran to Suran's house aiming to see if she's up to something and indeed Suran's life was all about trying to get Yoongi. The moment Rosé walked inside Suran's house the latter exposed all of her bad intentions.

"I thought of paying you a visit after Yoongi's announcement" Rosé looked angrily at her "what have you done that made him go public with his marriage"

"What made you think I've done it?" Suran asked.

"They were not planning to do that unless they decide to hold their wedding ceremony" Rosé said "besides who's suspicious other than you when it comes to Yoongi"

"Do I not deserve him?" Suran looked carefully at Rosé carefully.

"You deserve someone who's exactly like you, a trickster, a dishonest person. But Yoongi oppa deserves someone like Chaeyoung"

"Wow! I'm amazed! You call him Oppa but you disregard your own sister" Suran said disappointedly.