OFF

Park Jinyoung settled in his chair waiting for his old friend to come. No matter how close they are, Jinyoung still felt nervous about the urgent call. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a very familiar voice.

"Hyung!" Bang shihyuk suddenly appeared.

"Ah! Annyeong!" Jinyoung waved.

"Sorry for rashing things up. But I really needed to talk to you" Bang Shihyuk said.

"What is it about?" Jinyoung asked.

"Son Chaeyoung"

Hearing Chaeyoung's name, Jinyoung didn't know how to respond. He only looked at his cup of coffee and heaved a sigh.

"Chaeyoung is fed up" Jinyoung said.

"Hyung! Chaeyoung needs to be appreciated" Bang Shihyuk was about to get agitated but then lowered his voice "there's something about her and only Yoongi was able to tell that even though they didn't know each other, artistically I mean, still he knew that she has potential"

"So what is it about?" Jinyoung asked as he looked straight at Shihyuk.

"You know, I always return to you in these situations and I'm actually feeling like  I'm betraying you but then Chaeyoung..."

"You know I don't see things from that perspective. It's not betrayal or anything but ..."

"But you're not willing to let her go" Shihyuk interrupted him.

"For TWICE's sake, yes" Jinyoung confessed.

"So you have to kill a talent so the group survives" Shihyuk said " to be honest, I don't think it would matter if Chaeyoung leaves. She was not given any importance. Sometimes people forget she's there"

"So you had her in mind for some time ago?" Jinyoung asked.

"Not to be in my agency but last year Suga was working on a song and we suggested that he collabs with a female rapper. I immediately thought about her but .. well the song was not released and the matter ended there"

"Listen this is what the business is all about" Jinyoung said "I won't blame you for recruiting Chaeyoung"

"Even though she'd be upset to hear that she has no weight but I'm glad you're letting me recruit her" Bang Shihyuk was about to leave when Jinyoung extended his hand to stop him.

"What do you mean she has no weight?" Jinyoung asked.

"You said you just want to keep her for TWICE'S sake. You think Chaeyoung would be happy to hear that?" Shihyuk said making Jinyoung bite his lip.

"She wouldn't" Someone interrupted their conversation.